Loampit Hill, Lewisham, London, SE13
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Available Now
- One Bedroom
- Excellent Location
- Integrated Appliances
- Fantastic Location
- Shared Garden
- Amenities Nearby
- Modern Bathroom
- Close to Goldsmiths University
- Spacious Flat
This property has been refurbished to a high standard throughout offers character and charm. Highlights include; 221 Sq Ft bedroom, a superb and spacious open plan kitchen reception room and bathroom, there is also a lovely shared garden which will allow you to while away the evenings with family and friends.
Loampit Hill offers its residents the full advantage of local transport links. St Johns Station and Lewisham DLR and British Rail Station are a step around the corner, offering fast and convenient access to both the City and Canary Wharf, there is also a wide range of bus connections. Furthermore, New Cross Station is only a short stroll away. For more attractions hop over to Greenwich for wonderful eateries and Greenwich Market or Brockley for the weekend offerings; such as the Farmers Market or Hilly Fields Park.
An internal inspection is highly advised to fully appreciate this remarkable property in a second to none location.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Loampit Hill, Lewisham, London, SE13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. John's Station0.1 miles
- Elverson Road Station0.2 miles
- Lewisham Station0.4 miles
About the agent
An Innovative Approach To Property
We are Kallars, an independent property services provider in South East London and Kent. In line with the changing needs of the buying and selling process, we have evolved from traditional high street estate agents to innovative and forward thinking property agents. We have developed an exciting new concept of estate agency with an approach that is fresh, innovative and results driven.
We have been long establish
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kallars, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.