Kimmerghame Place, Fettes, Edinburgh, EH4
- Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor apartment with an allocated parking space.
- Set in a modern, exclusive residential development, the property is located in the highly desirable Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, a double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a stylish kitchen with integrated appliances, a fitted contemporary bathroom suite, and Juliet balconies.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, multiple TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision.
- This highly maintained development includes secured video entry, lift service, an allocated space in the secured underground car park, and a landscaped communal courtyard.
- An EWS1 form (A1) has been obtained and can be found at the back of the Home Report.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor apartment with an allocated parking space. Set in a modern, exclusive residential development, the property is located in the highly desirable Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming reception hall gives access throughout and includes a large built-in store cupboard, the entry system handset, and carpeted flooring. With excellent natural light from the doors opening to a Juliet balcony, the spacious, open plan living area has ample room for lounge and dining furniture, and includes carpeted flooring for the lounge and easy maintenance tile-effect flooring for the kitchen area. The fitted kitchen is set to one side and features stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, an inset sink, unit downlighting, and an integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and gas hob with a canopy above. The bright double bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a TV point. Completing the accommodation and set internally, a generous bathroom has a fitted suite, including a shower unit for the bath, a shaver point, tiled flooring and splash walls.
Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and a Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.
Kimmerghame Place, Fettes, Edinburgh, EH4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haymarket Station1.6 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley Station2.0 miles
- Slateford Station2.8 miles
About the agent
MOV8 Real Estate has been Edinburgh and the Lothians' number one selling, all-in-one estate agent and solicitor for the past five years running.
With local, expert Valuers now covering the whole of Scotland, everyone can benefit from our zero commission, 5-Star Trustpilot rated value and service.
Our local, expert Valuer will visit you and provide you with a valuation of your property. Our professional photographers will then take beautiful photographs for yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20737656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.