High Road, Orsett, Grays
- GRADE II LISTED BUILDING
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- STUNNING FEATURE FIREPLACE TO LOUNGE
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- LOCATED IN ORSETT VILLAGE
GRADE II LISTED BUILDING! A stunning 19th century three bedroom, two bathroom property with a south backing garden located in the extremely sought after village of Orsett. This gorgeous property offers a wealth of charm and character and boasts deceptively spacious accommodation. Call now to view!
GRADE II LISTED BUILDING! Stunning three bedroom, two bathroom property in an extremely sought after village location. This gorgeous property oozes character and charm, and is deceptive in size. Externally it is an attractive looking property offering strong character with sash windows, there is a gated side entrance with a shared walkway leading to the large rear garden. The lounge has a stunning feature fireplace, there is a good size kitchen diner, downstairs main family bathroom with a contrasting modern twist to it, upstairs there are three bedrooms and a wet room with WC. There is a choice of country pubs to dine in nearby which have a great reputation locally, and a little village shop within walking distance. Orsett Village also has a school and closeby is the stunning wedding venue 'Orsett Hall' which is steeped in local history. Call the William H Brown sales team now to book your viewing on this wonderful, early 19th century cottage on the south side of High Road Orsett Village.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 5" ( 4.55m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 13' 5" narrowing to 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 4.09m narrowing to 3.17m x 2.51m )
Ground Floor Bathroom
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 5" narrowing to 13' 8" x 12' 11" ( 3.48m narrowing to 4.17m x 3.94m )
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 7' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.24m )
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 9' 10" ( 1.85m x 3.00m )
First Floor Wet Room
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 12' 11" extending to 13' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.94m extending to 4.17m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
High Road, Orsett, Grays
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanford-le-Hope Station2.4 miles
- East Tilbury Station2.7 miles
- Grays Station3.2 miles
About the agent
‘Choose your local Grays William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny office…
We've been helping our customers with their property needs since 1995. In 2017 we became part of the long-established estate agency brand William H Brown. Our combined expertise means that we can offer you an unrivalled level of service. Still not convinced? Here's a few reasons why you should choose William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny as your estate agent...’
>> Your local William H Brown team in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA102532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown Incorporating Porter Glenny, Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.