Moments from Easton Square, No Onward Chain
- Popular Location of Reforne
- Three / Four Bedrooms
- Updating Required
- Picturesque Front and Rear Gardens
- Close to Bus Route
- No Onward Chain
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Moments from Easton Gardens
An iron gate leads through the front garden and into the entrance vestibule. A doorway leads into the hallway with stairs to the first floor and access to the rest of the ground floor. To the right is the lounge/diner, spanning the length of the property with southerly windows allowing plenty of natural light to flood in. Returning to the hallway is access into the bathroom, kitchen and second reception room/ fourth bedroom. The kitchen is a generous size and comprises a range of fitted units, a cupboard and access onto the garden via the conservatory. Just off the kitchen is an additional room, this versatile space equally lends itself to an additional reception room, office or fourth bedroom. The bathroom comprises a panelled bath with shower over, a close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
To the first floor are three generous bedrooms, two doubles, one of which spans the length of the property, a spacious single and a WC just off the landing.
The wall enclosed rear garden, accessed from the conservatory, is on a level plot with artificial lawn and lined with shrubs and small trees as well as benefitting from ample storage, gated side access and a paved area, ideal for enjoying the afternoon sun.
Lounge - 3.9 x 3.3 (12'9" x 10'9" ) -
Dining Room - 3.3 max narrowing to 2.7 x 2.8 (10'9" max narrowin -
Kitchen - 3.1 x 2.6 max (10'2" x 8'6" max) -
Second Reception Room / Bedroom Four - 2.6 x 3.4 (8'6" x 11'1" ) -
Conservatory - 1.4 x 3.1 (4'7" x 10'2") -
Bedroom One - 2.7 x 4.5 (8'10" x 14'9") -
Bedroom Two - 2.6 max x 4.2 into wardrobe (8'6" max x 13'9" into -
Bedroom Three - 3.3 x 18.8 (10'9" x 61'8") -
BrochuresMoments from Easton Square, No Onward ChainBrochure
Moments from Easton Square, No Onward Chain
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Weymouth Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Wilson Tominey. Leading the way in sales, letting and management. Your time with us will be met with almost 100 years of senior management expertise. We instinctively know how to maximise the value of your asset and pride ourselves in giving the best customer and client experience.
MARKET UPDATE. With the stamp duty extension and the light at the end of a very long COVID tunnel we are finding the market buzzing. With each new property we are piloting new breaking prices and it seems to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30836089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilson Tominey Estate Agents, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.