Gwernaffield Road, Mold, Flintshire
- Let type:
- Long term
- THREE BED DETACHED HOUSE
- LARGE GARDENS
- AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING/ GARAGE
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- KITCHEN WITH INTERGRATED OVEN & HOB
- EPC RATING- D
We are delighted to offer this beautiful detached three bedroomed property to the rental market with spacious rooms and
The property offers good sized rooms, large garden and driveway parking/ garage. The property comprises Entrance Porch and Hallway, Living room with fireplace. Dining room with views onto the rear lawn. Kitchen with cooker, offering void for a dishwasher, with a pantry area. Utility room, storage cupboard and WC.
The upper floor offers 3 good sized bedrooms - some with wardrobes. Large Bathroom with Shower unit and Bath. The property has gas fired central heating and double glazing. With large gardens and ample driveway parking.
Ready to View Now- Available Middle of August 2021
No pets or smokers.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Gwernaffield Road, Mold, Flintshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckley Station4.1 miles
- Penyffordd Station4.5 miles
- Hawarden Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Reid & Roberts office is situated in the main thoroughfare of Estate Agents in the centre of Mold. Mold being the largest historical market town in the County of Flintshire and has a proud history. The medieval church of St Mary's is the centre piece to the town. The beautiful Clwyd Hills to the west of the town are ever popular with walkers and is located on the northern section of the Offa's Dyke Path, the long distance walk that leads from Prestatyn to Chepstow in the south of Wales.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30836070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reid & Roberts, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.