Mansfield Mews, Baldock, SG7
- Three/four double bedrooms
- 14ft kitchen with fitted appliances
- 17ft dining room and 17ft lounge
- Town house
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Central town location
- Short distance to the train station
- EPC rating C
Set in the heart of Baldock this three/four-bedroom house offers easy access to all the amenities that this thriving market town has to offer, with a large Tesco, very good local butcher, and local bread shop as well as pubs and restaurants a short stroll away. There is a railway station with excellent links to London a walking distance away. The property consists of flexible accommodation; starting with the ground floor, entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, under stairs storage cupboard and leads to a large lounge/diner, and fully fitted kitchen.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor has a master bedroom with en-suite and fitted cupboards, a second large bedroom also with fitted cupboards and loft space above. Outside is a small walled garden and secure off-street parking for two cars. The property is freehold and offered on a chain-free basis.
Mansfield Mews, Baldock, SG7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Baldock Station0.4 miles
- Letchworth Station1.8 miles
- Hitchin Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Satchells are a traditional family owned and run firm of independent estate agents, established since 1922. With offices in prominent High Street locations in Letchworth Garden City, Baldock, Stotfold, Shefford, and Biggleswade we offer a full range of services across Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, including: Residential Sales and Lettings. Land and New Homes. Commercial Property Sales and Lettings, Lease Assignments and Rent Reviews. With good relationships with independent financial adviso
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20469713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Satchells Estate Agents, Baldock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.