Longbrook, Shevington, Wigan
- Four bedrooms
- Impressive detached property
- Highly prized location
- Generous amount of living space
- Large kitchen
- Not overlooked to the rear
- Viewings essential
12' 9'' x 18' 1'' (3.88m x 5.52m)
12' 4'' x 6' 8'' (3.75m x 2.04m)
14' 9'' x 15' 3'' (4.50m x 4.64m)
7' 10'' x 6' 11'' (2.39m x 2.12m)
12' 8'' x 9' 1'' (3.87m x 2.76m)
12' 3'' x 9' 1'' (3.73m x 2.76m)
9' 8'' x 8' 9'' (2.95m x 2.67m)
9' 2'' x 8' 9'' (2.79m x 2.67m)
9' 1'' x 5' 7'' (2.77m x 1.69m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Longbrook, Shevington, Wigan
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gathurst Station1.3 miles
- Appley Bridge Station1.6 miles
- Wigan Wallgate Station2.9 miles
About the agent
It's over twenty years since our senior partner, Louise Breakey, entered the world of selling and letting Wigan properties. That's over twenty years of experience and knowledge of the business. Twenty years of knowing what works and what doesn't and understanding what it takes to sell or let your house.
Having the experience and knowledge to navigate past the obstacles that are placed in the way on a daily basis is what makes the difference between a completed sale or let and the proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11041947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breakey & Co, Standish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.