Brook Road, Hambrook
- Modern Townhouse
- Semi Rural Location
- 3 Bedrooms & Study
- 2 Bathrooms
- Stunning Master Suite
- Beautifully Presented
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Off Road Parking & Garage
Accommodation is arranged over three floors with the ground floor offering a beautifully fitted kitchen/breakfast room incorporating integral appliances and Amtico flooring, cloakroom and understair storage cupboard, the sitting/dining room is of double aspect with french doors onto the garden.
On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms, two of which are good doubles and a further single/study. The family bathroom comprises a white suite with panelled bath, wash hand basin, wc and large cupboard. On the second floor the huge master suite is simply stunning with vaulted ceiling and contemporary furnishings offering a beautiful and peaceful retreat, the en-suite is fitted with a double shower, wc and basin.
Outside the low maintenance garden enjoys sun throughout the day, it is mainly laid to lawn with an area of patio and a path leading to gated side access to the single garage and parking. The property is beautifully presented visually and also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Disclaimer - As the seller's agent we are not surveyors or conveyancing experts and as such we cannot and do not comment on the condition of the property or issues that may affect this property, unless we have been made aware of such matters. Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make such enquiries before making any transactional decisions.
Directions - Head west along the A259 through Fishbourne and Bosham, after approximately a mile turn right into Broad Road continue over the crossing and turn left into Kiln Road, in a short distance turn right into Brook Road where the property will be found on the left hand side.
BrochuresBrook Road, Hambrook
Brook Road, Hambrook
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nutbourne Station0.1 miles
- Southbourne Station1.0 miles
- Bosham Station1.7 miles
About the agent
local knowledge and experience you can trust Helping customers to buy, sell, rent and let properties for over 35 years
Sims Williams is an independent estate agent with branches in Chichester, Walberton and Arundel in West Sussex.
We opened our first office in 1981 and we've been helping customers to sell, buy, rent and let their properties for over 35 years.
- Unrivalled local knowledge and experience you can trust
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30836919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sims Williams, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.