Ypres Way, Evesham
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO ENSUITE BATHROOMS
- SOCIABLE KITCHEN/DINER
- GENEROUS LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- REMAINDER OF 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- UTILITY ROOM
- IMMACULATE CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Leaders Sales
***EXECUTIVE FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH THREE BATHROOMS AND GENEROUS LANDSCAPED REAR GARDENS***
This executive FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME boasts THREE BATHROOMS, sociable KITCHEN/DINER and a generous LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN.
As you approach this imposing detached home you will find a well maintained fore garden, driveway for multiple vehicles and side access to the rear garden.
The spacious ground floor comprises: entrance hall, family lounge, WC, kitchen/diner, utility room, integral garage.
The first floor comprises: landing four double bedrooms, two benefitting from their own ensuite shower rooms, and the family bathroom.
The property further benefits from a generous landscaped rear garden and the remainder of the ten year builders warranty.
The property is ideally located within easy reach of the Evesham town centre (approx 1.4 miles) which has a wide range of amenities including banks, supermarkets, post office, bars, eateries, schools for all ages and much more. Evesham has a direct train line to London and easy access to the motorway.
Evesham is within 15 miles of the larger centres of Cheltenham, Worcester and Stratford.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Ypres Way, Evesham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Evesham Station1.3 miles
- Pershore Station5.2 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Best Estate Agent Guide 2020: Highly Rated
Leaders in Evesham - rated Highly Rated for Sales in the Best Estate Agent Guide 2020<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HUB211335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Evesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.