Lower Northam Road, Hedge End, SO30
- IMMACULATE DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- SEPARATE SITTING ROOM WITH LED LIGHTING
- LUXURIOUS FOUR PIECE BATHROOM WITH JACUZZI BATH
- FITTED WARDROBES TO MASTER
- PLUMBING TO MASTER BEDROOM TO CREATE EN-SUITE
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDENS WITH DECKING
- DRIVEWAY/CAR PORT/GARAGE TO THE REAR VIA PRIVATE ROAD
- SUBSTANTIALLY SET BACK FROM LOWER NORTHAM ROAD
American walnut wooden flooring with access to majority of principle rooms spot lighting and skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Two 2.67m (8'9) x 2.97m (9'9)
Double glazed windows to front aspect, carpeted, smooth ceiling, one radiator.
Bedroom Three 2.54m (8'4) x 2.95m (9'8)
Double glazed windows to side aspect, pine wooden flooring, smooth ceiling, one radiator.
Master Bedroom 2.84m (9'4) x 3.28m (10'9) (excluding wardrobe)
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, smooth ceiling, spot lighting, one radiator, bedside lighting, wardrobes with spot lighting, secret study with plumbing for en-suite.
Bathroom 1.83m (6'0) x 2.95m (9'8)
Tiled flooring, dropped smooth ceiling with LED lighting, tiled to all wet areas, spa bath, WC and hand basing within vanity unit and separate shower cubicle with waterfall style shower, extractor fan.
Sitting Room 4.93m (16'2) x 2.95m (9'8)
Carpeted, dropped smooth ceiling with spot lighting, wiring for surround sound, dimmable LED lights with varied settings, double glazed bifold doors to rear garden.
Kitchen / Diner, Family room 6.73m (22'1) x 4.29m (14'1)
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, porcelain tiled floors, spot lighting and LED strip lighting, array of base and eye level gloss units with oak wood breakfast bar, integrated appliances, electric underfloor heating and two radiators, double glazed bi-folding doors to rear garden.
Boiler, sink, porcelain tiled flooring, space for washing machine and water softener.
Sizable front garden mostly laid to lawn with shingled pathway. Rear garden mostly laid to lawn with large decking area, patio, car port, second decking area, shingled parking to rear gate, singled driveway.
Garage 5.89m (19'4) x 6.3m (20'8)
Concrete flooring, LED lighting, electric roller door, mezzanine drum room/storage accessed by ladder.
Council Tax Band D
EPC Rating D
Please note the seller has instructed us to financially verify any potential buyer, prior to acceptance of an offer and the home being withdrawn from the market.
'Fitted appliances, electrical, plumbing and drainage services have not been checked. These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. They do not constitute an offer or contract'.
Lower Northam Road, Hedge End, SO30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hedge End Station1.3 miles
- Botley Station1.4 miles
- Bursledon Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Clarke Mews, one of the leading independent property agents in the Southampton area with a reputation based on professionalism, integrity and quality of service. Our client base of vendors and many applicants who are looking to purchase properties all benefit from high levels of service coupled with an honest and open approach.
Established in 1982, we have successfully operated in and around the area for over twenty five years we have an unrivaled
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 54047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Mews, Botley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.