Brooklyn Street, St Werburghs, Bristol, BS2
- Over 60% of homes now sold!
- 4 double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Bi-fold doors onto garden
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen & integrated appliances
- Garden with side access
- PV solar panels
- Undercroft parking
- Located 1.5 miles to Bristol city centre
Contact us to arrange your viewing of the Show Home.
Property Description - A superb new 4 bedroom townhouse, this home features a fantastic open plan kitchen/living/dining area with bi-fold doors leading onto the garden. The house is complete with under stairs storage, with further storage on the first floor and gated side access. There's also an undercroft parking space.
Built with a high-quality specification and sustainable features including timber frame construction, communal cycle storage and PV solar panels
Make Your Move To A New Home - Contact us to book your visit to view the Show Home and speak to our Sales Team about making the move to Brooks Dye Works. Do you have a house to sell? Ask about the Assisted Move scheme designed to help sell your current property allowing you to reserve your dream home at Brooks Dye Works. Available on selected plots speak to our Sales Team to find out more.
About Brooks Dye Works - An exceptional location, adjacent to Mina Road Park, access to open green space is on your doorstep. The property overlooks the landmark 19th century chimney which will be retained within the new Alfred Brooks Square, as a focal point for the community.
Situated in the vibrant district of St Werburghs in Bristol, these homes are uniquely positioned within walking distance of a number of popular cafes, restaurants and bars rich in diversity and character. Conveniently located just 1.5 miles from the centre of Bristol, St Werburghs benefits from excellent transport links to the M32 motorway and is just a 15-minute walk to Montpelier train station.
*images are shown for illustrative purposes*
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Brooklyn Street, St Werburghs, Bristol, BS2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Montpelier Station0.5 miles
- Stapleton Road Station0.5 miles
- Redland Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30837512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean, Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.