107 Highfields, Brackla, Bridgend, CF31 2PD
- A very well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Situated in the popular Brackla area of Bridgend
- Within walking distances to local amenities, parks and schools
- Convenient commuter access to Junctions 35 and 36 of the M4
- Two reception rooms plus kitchen/breakfast room
- Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Attached single garage with separate utility room off
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden
- Viewings highly recommended
To the first floor the landing gives access to all three bedrooms, the family bathroom, a loft inspection point and benefits from a window to the side, recessed spotlights and a continuation of the same carpet as the stairs.Bedroom one is located to the front of the property and is a generous sized double bedroom. There is a large window to the front that floods the room with natural light with a contemporary blind fitted and the flooring has been laid to a dark wood effect laminate.Bedroom two is another good size double bedroom with a window to the rear providing light and views of the landscaped garden. The room benefits from a contemporary fitted blind and carpet to floor. Bedroom three is a well-proportioned single bedroom and is found to the front of the property with window to the front enjoying the same views as bedroom one. The room features a useful storage cupboard above the bulkhead of the stairs and the flooring has been laid to wood effect laminate.The family bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite comprising panel bath with a victorian style showerhead attachment tap set and electric wall mounted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low-level WC. There is tiling to all walls, obscure glazed window to the side, chrome heated towel rail and the flooring has been laid to wood effect laminate.
Outside to the front of the property a concrete driveway offers off-road parking for one vehicle ahead of the single garage. The remaining garden space is mainly laid to lawn with a boundary hedge row to the front and a pathway that leads to the front door.The attached garage can be accessed from the front via a recently installed electric roller shutter door and from the rear via a PVCu and glazed panel door from the garden. The garage is a good sized spaced that benefits from electricity supply and lighting.The beautifully landscaped rear garden is fully enclosed and comprises of patio area, an area laid to lawn, small fishpond and a further patio area adjacent to the conservatory. It features an abundance of mature plants and flowers and is extremely private.
15' 0'' x 11' 1'' (4.57m x 3.38m)
10' 6'' x 14' 6'' (3.20m x 4.42m)
6' 1'' x 8' 0'' (1.85m x 2.44m)
8' 6'' x 12' 11'' (2.59m x 3.93m)
18' 3'' x 8' 6'' (5.56m x 2.59m)
First Floor Landing
13' 9'' x 8' 3'' (4.19m x 2.51m)
10' 10'' x 8' 8'' (3.30m x 2.64m)
10' 4'' x 6' 1'' (3.15m x 1.85m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
107 Highfields, Brackla, Bridgend, CF31 2PD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bridgend Station0.6 miles
- Wildmill Station1.0 miles
- Sarn Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Herbert R Thomas is a highly professional independent estate agency established in 1926. We provide a full comprehensive personal service specialising in the sale, valuation and purchase of residential properties in the Vale of Glamorgan.
We are dedicated to making your proposed move, whether it be a sale, sale and purchase or purchase only, as smooth as possible. We enjoy an outstanding reputation based on personal and a high quality service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11062163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Herbert R Thomas, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.