Five Furlongs Country Park, Kent
- Two Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- 12 Month Residential Licence
- Council Tax Band 'B'
- Size 50ft x 20ft
- Plot: 25
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harvey Longsons
Reacting to changing lifestyles we have The Stately Albion Wentwood. A modern home filled with light offering all the comforts of home. A combination of render and cladding has been applied to the exterior of the Wentwood which helps emphasise its features and defines its character.
The interior benefits from a mix of vaulted and flat ceilings combined with large windows throughout to give you that light and spacious homely feel you have been looking for.
Five Furlongs Country Park is a Residential Park eight miles southwest of Maidstone, on the fringe of the town of Paddock Wood.
The town has a good selection of restaurants and several supermarkets perfect for all your needs, in addition the park is secure and is a place that has become a real community that is quite separate from the town.
Five Furlongs Country Park, Kent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paddock Wood Station0.9 miles
- Beltring Station1.6 miles
- Yalding Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Harvey Longsons, the experts in selling holiday homes. We have a huge range of Static Caravans, Holiday lodges and Park homes available for sale across the whole of the UK.
Specialising purely in the holiday home market, we have everything you need whether you are buying or selling, please give us a call to find out more.
Buying? - There are always offers available on holiday homes from both national and local operators and we are the first to know. Once you have foun
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 73805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Longsons, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.