Riccartsbar Avenue, Paisley
- Close to RAH hospital
- Close to Airport
- Treelined road
- Private gardens
- Two bedrooms
- Period features galore
- Gas central heating
- Long driveway
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Yopa
5 Riccartsbar Avenue is a beautiful lower conversion of an impressive victorian villa that sits on a quiet tree-lined avenue of Victorian period homes.
This home retains many beautiful features, with timber panelling in the public rooms, ornate cornices and highly polished floors. The rest of the home has been modernised and balances the best of period character and modern finishes seemlessly.
Sitting close to the town centre of Paisley gives this property excellent transport links and shopping facilities locally and is also a short drive to the Braehead Shopping Arena. Glasgow International Airport is also close by.
Accommodation: reception hallway, bay window lounge, two double bedrooms, dining room, study, and kitchen.
Externally there is a large private garden with a deck and large lawn. Finally, there is a long driveway that opena to a parking area to the front and a garage.
EPC band: D
Riccartsbar Avenue, Paisley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paisley Canal Station0.6 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station0.9 miles
- Paisley St. James Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across Scotland. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fixed
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 251337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.