Lylesland Court, Paisley, PA2
- First Floor secure entry Flat
- Kitchen with Appliances
- Two Double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- DG, Electric heating, Residents Parking.
- Ideally located for amenities.
McSherryHalliday are delighted to bring to the the market this 2 Bed, 1st Floor Flat in a popular residential location, ideally placed for ease of access to local schooling, public transport links and local amenities. This ideal 1st time buyers home offers spacious accommodation on one level.
The accommodation comprises a security entry system to the communal hallway; entrance hallway with a storage cupboard; lounge; kitchen with modern fitted units and white goods ; two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes; three piece bathroom; electric heating; double glazing; residents parking.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
Lylesland Court is well located for easy access to local schooling and amenities on Neilston Road where there is a good selection of local shops, cafes and bars. Canal Street Train Station is close by and provides a regular service to Glasgow City Centre.
Approx Room Sizes (m)
LOUNGE 3.0 x 4.65
KITCHEN 2.2 x 2.9
BEDROOM 1 2.8 x 2.8
BEDROOM 2 2.8 x 2.45
BATHROOM 2.2 x 1.5EPC rating: D.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Certificate
Lylesland Court, Paisley, PA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paisley Canal Station0.4 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station0.9 miles
- Hawkhead Station1.0 miles
About the agent
At McSherry Halliday we offer something extra, our experienced team of Estate Agents work alongside our Lawyers and Financial Advisers to provide a collaborative service. As a buyer our expertise will help find the right property for you!
McSherry Halliday is a long established firm with offices in Kilmarnock, Irvine and Troon, we serve clients across Ayrshire. In addition to Estate Agency we offer a variety of legal and financial services tailored to your needs. For details on our full
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McSherry Halliday, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.