Parrock Lumb, Todmorden Road, Bacup
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Parrock Lumb, Todmorden Road, Bacup
- 3 Bedroom Rental Accommodation
- Excellent Standard Of Finish
- Modern, Open Plan Living
- Rear Garden & Front Parking
- Sun Room To Rear
- Bond & References Required
- Full Time Working Tenants, No Pets, Non-Smokers
Parrock Lumb Farm is an excellent rental home, beautifully presented and with a modern, open plan living / dining / kitchen layout. Providing spacious accommodation and a great standard of finish, this property also offers a sun room and is set within lovely, attractive surroundings too. Available now, this property is available to full time working tenants only, with no pets and who are non-smokers. A deposit & references are required, with the property available to rent now.
Internally, the property briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, open plan Living / Dining / Kitchen, open to Sun Room, Utility / Cloaks, first floor Landing off to Bedroom 1, En-Suite Bathroom, Bedrooms 2 & 3 and Shower Room. Externally, to the rear of the property is a Garden and there is Parking to the front too.
Situated off Todmorden Road and on the verge of nearby countryside, this property offers a great combination of location and convenience, within easy reach of amenities too.
* 3 Bedroom Rental Home * Excellent Finish * Modern, Open Plan Living * Garden & Parking * No Pets, Non-Smokers Only, Bond & References Required
Entrance Hall -
Open Plan Lounge, Dining Kitchen -
Open To Sun Room -
Utility / Cloaks -
1st Floor Landing -
Bedroom 1 -
En Suite Bathroom -
Bedroom 2 -
Bedroom 3 -
Shower Room -
Front Parking -
Rear Garden -
Agents Notes Rental - ALL OCCUPANTS OVER 18, WHETHER NAMED ON A TENANCY AGREEMENT OR NOT, MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS.
* DEPOSIT - The deposit for this property will usually be the equivalent of one month's rent, with a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT - When you apply to rent a property, you will be required to pay a holding deposit. This will usually be the equivalent of 1 weeks rent. To calculate this, multiple the monthly rent by 12 then divide by 52 and round down to the nearest pound.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT NON-REFUND - This holding deposit will not be refundable if you; Withdraw your application to rent the property, Fail the Right To Rent Check or, Provide false or misleading information on your application.
* PROTECTION - Payments in respect of this tenancy will be protected by Client Money Protect. The Deposit (not the Holding Deposit) for this property will be protected by The Deposit Protection Service. Our Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
* PETS - Pets are not allowed at this property.
* RUNNING COSTS - The tenant is responsible for all payments in respect of Council Tax, Utility and Communication bills.
* AMENDMENT FEE - For changes to the tenancy agreement requested by the tenant, the tenant will pay a fee of £50.
* LATE FEE - If the rent is paid late, for each payment due that is more than 14 days late, the tenant will pay a default fee of £25.
* EARLY TERMINATION FEE - If a tenant wishes to leave before the end of the tenancy, a charge of an early termination fee will be due, not exceeding the loss to the Landlord.
* LOST KEY / FOB FEE - In the event of a loss of keys, the tenant will pay a fee of £25.
Disclaimer - Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.
BrochuresParrock Lumb, Todmorden Road, BacupBrochure
Parrock Lumb, Todmorden Road, Bacup
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Todmorden Station3.3 miles
- Walsden Station3.3 miles
- Burnley Manchester Road Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Farrow & Farrow
Not all estate agents are the same and Farrow & Farrow are different! We are a new agent, with new ideas and a fresh new approach to outstanding customer service, but with comprehensive knowledge and market expertise, from working in the Rossendale Valley handling property sales and lettings for over 10 years.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30838303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrow & Farrow, Rawtenstall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.