Bryant Gardens, Clevedon
- Semi detached home in corner plot
- Potential to extend (subject to planning consents)
- Sitting room, dining room and conservatory
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Large well maintained gardens, garage and parking
- Close to schools, supermarkets and riverbank walks
- No onward chain
Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
Front door opens to:
Stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard.
13' 6'' x 11' 9'' (4.11m x 3.58m)
Window looking out onto Bryant Gardens, archway to:
9' 1'' x 7' 8'' (2.77m x 2.34m)
Serving hatch to kitchen, door and window opening to:
11' 11'' x 8' 11'' (3.63m x 2.72m)
A great addition to the property. Of dwarf wall and PVC double glazed construction with french doors to rear garden and wood effect floor.
10' 3'' x 8' 1'' (3.12m x 2.46m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for undercounter fridge, access to the gas boiler, electric cooker point, serving hatch to dining room, tiled splashbacks. Measurements include a built in understairs cupboard. Door to side.
Landing. Window to side, access to loft space.
10' 9'' x 10' 5'' (3.27m x 3.17m)
Window looking out to Bryant Gardens.
9' 6'' x 8' 10'' (2.89m x 2.69m)
Measurements exclude a built in cupboard. Window overlooking the rear garden.
8'8" x 7'8" max 5'0" min
NB. There is some restricted floor space due to the staircase. Window overlooking the front garden.
Suite of WC, washhand basin, bath with handheld shower attachment, partially tiled walls, obscure window, access to the airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
From Bryant Gardens a driveway provides off road parking and leads to a single garage. The front garden is laid to level lawn and extends around to the left hand side of the property where there are some small shrubs and a lockable gate opening to:
The Rear Garden
Number 41 certainly has an impressive rear garden. There is a patio outside of the conservatory and two areas of level lawn. The borders are well stocked with a fine array of perennials and small trees. There is also access to a garden shed and from the door from the kitchen there is a small deck area, outside water tap and a door opening to the single garage 16'2" x 8'1" with power and light and up and over door.
Health and Safety Statement
We would like to bring to your attention the potential risks of viewing a property that you do not know. Please take care as we cannot be responsible for accidents that take place during a viewing.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bryant Gardens, Clevedon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yatton Station2.8 miles
- Nailsea & Backwell Station4.6 miles
- Worle Station5.4 miles
About the agent
At Steven Smith Town & Country we specialise in the sale and rental of property throughout the North Somerset and Somerset regions, with a great reputation for outstanding service. Our properties include anything from first homes to large family houses.... or cottages to castles!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11065891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents, Clevedon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.