George Avenue, Skegness
- Great Extended Semi Detached Family Home - Perfect Location for Town Centre & Seafront
- Ground Floor Shower Room - Ideal for those with Restricted Mobility & 1st Floor Family Bathroom
- Bay Fronted Lounge & Extended Dining Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms (possible 3rd if required)
- Delightful Gardens - Viewing a MUST!!
Great Extended Semi Detached Family Home, Perfect Location for Town Centre & Seafront, Ground Floor Shower Room - Ideal for those with Restricted Mobility, 1st Floor Family Bathroom Bay Fronted Lounge & Extended Dining Kitchen, 2 Beds (poss. 3rd if required), Delightful Gardens - Viewing Essential!!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this great Semi Detached Family Home, which offers extended accommodation - Great for those with RESTRICTED MOBILITY - located to enable ease of access to Skegness Town Centre, with it's wide range of amenities & award winning beach with accompanying Sea Front attractions.
With accommodation which briefly comprises, Entrance Lobby leading into the Bay fronted Lounge, Dining area off into the rear extended Kitchen which has the really useful benefit of having a recently re-fitted Ground Floor Shower Room off. The first floor comprises of 2 Bedrooms along with a Family Bathroom - which was formerly Bedroom 3 - which could be converted back if required on account of the Ground Floor Shower Room - all completed with Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing as stated.
Externally the home has a low maintenance front Garden area with gated side access into the delightful enclosed rear Garden which boasts lawned and paved patio seating areas, a useful attached 'Out House', Timber Garden Shed, a Growing plot and a variety of plants and shrubs to complement - all of which are enclosed with fencing thus offering a degree of privacy and security.
An early viewing is utterly Essential in order to fully appreciate all that this fantastic HOME has to offer.
Entrance via a double glazed entry door, radiator, stairs to first floor, door into;
Lounge 14' Max into Bay x 12' 9" Max into Chimney Breast ( 4.27m Max into Bay x 3.89m Max into Chimney Breast )
A bright and airy room with a walk-in bay window, feature fireplace with inset log burner and tiled hearth. Ceiling fan / light. radiator. Door into:
Dining Area 8' 10" x 10' 7" ( 2.69m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator, ceiling fan / light. Under stairs cupboard. Ample space for a dining table. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Door leading to the ground floor shower room. Open access into:
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
Having a good range of fitted base, wall and drawer units. Contrasting tiled splash backs and flooring. Ample work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit with flexi hose mixer tap over. Built-in oven and hob with extractor over. Space and plumbing for a dish washer and space for further appliances. Double glazed door and window overlooking the rear garden.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Ideal for those with restricted mobility. Suite comprises a stylish corner Shower Cubicle with a mains fed electric shower within, low flush wc and inset wash basin with useful in built storage below. Tiled splash backs, chrome style ladder towel radiator. Panelled ceiling. Double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor - Landing
Double glazed window to the side elevation on the staircase return, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 10" Max into Chimney Breast x 12' 11" Max into Bay Window ( 3.91m Max into Chimney Breast x 3.94m Max into Bay Window )
With a useful over-stairs cupboard. Radiator. Double glazed walk-in bay window. Ceiling fan / light.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 10' 1" ( 2.57m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, ceiling fan / light. Loft access.
Suite comprising a Panelled bath with shower mixer taps and shower screen, inset wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled splash backs. Extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window to the rear.
Prospective buyers may wish to know that this room was originally the Third Bedroom and could be easily converted back utilising the ground floor Shower Room as the Family Shower Room instead.
To the front of the property there is a hard landscaped court yard style garden area. A neighbouring shared, gated passageway leads to the rear garden. A delightful space mainly laid to lawn with established shrubs, paved pathways and seating areas, fenced enclosures offering a degree of privacy. The rear garden has a vegetable growing area - ideal for those wishing to maintain a degree of self sufficiency. Outside tap and lighting. To the rear of the property there is access to an attached integral Garden Store with lighting, perfect for the storage of gardening tools and equipment - a really useful feature of the home.
Timber Shed 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Perfect for additional garden storage if required.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
George Avenue, Skegness
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station0.3 miles
- Havenhouse Station3.0 miles
- Wainfleet Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Skegness William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Skegness
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG107315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.