Rykneld Road, Littleover, DE23
- LARGE DRIVEWAY
- LITTLEOVER COMMUNITY SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN DINING AREA WITH BI-FOLD DOORS
- TWO EN-SUITES
- EPC RATING C
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a truly exceptional family home in the heart of Littleover close to highly regarded schools, local shops and with great road links. Having been extensively extended and refurbished this sizeable 7 bedroom home offers upwards of 3700 sq ft flexible living space. This imposing property has huge kerb appeal from the moment you pull up onto the substantial driveway and is very well presented throughout.
This unique family home is finished with an engineered oak wood flooring, wooden oak doors and the fabulous kitchen is finished with quartz worktops, integrated appliances and a breakfast bar.Both the kitchen and dining area have bi-fold doors out into the garden allowing the property to flow outside.
To the ground floor, the property comprises of an entrance hallway, a large open family room, a separate living room and a stunning open plan dining and kitchen area as well as having a second Kitchen. Off of the living room, there is a utility room, garage, an additional storage space and a downstairs shower room. The second hallway space has a large staircase which takes you to the first floor onto the open landing. Five of the Seven bedrooms are located on the first floor of the property. Two of the bedrooms are fitted with dressing rooms and en-suites with the third bedroom also being fitted with a dressing room. One of the bedrooms has a balcony overlooking the garden and allowing plenty of light into the room. The floor is finished off with a family bathroom. To the second floor of the property, there are two further bedrooms.
Outside, the driveway is a fantastic space, with plenty of space for parking cars, it is a gated driveway giving extra privacy. To the back, the garden has a decked area providing extra seating space as well as having a lawn area.
EPC Rating: D
Rykneld Road, Littleover, DE23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Willington Station2.7 miles
- Peartree Station2.7 miles
- Derby Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 77fa5749-a30c-4340-8cf5-d5eec7768b87. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AKS Prestige, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.