Cuthbert Street, London, W2
- Miele Appliances
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- 3rd Floor with Lift Access
- 654 Sq. Ft.
- High Ceilings
- Sash Windows
Set in a grand Victorian building this 3rd floor apartment has been finished to a beautiful standard. High ceilings and large sash windows throughout create a feeling of grandeur and space whilst allowing a huge amount of natural light in.
A bespoke kitchen features spray finished cabinets with engineered stone worktops, natural stone splashbacks and Miele appliances.
The bathrooms feature natural marble tiles as well as underfloor heating, de-mister mirrors, heated towel rails and polished chrome accessories by Hangrohe. Residents benefit from a lift, CCTV security and bicycle storage.
Major railway stations and Underground stations are within walking distance, connecting Parker House to shopping and business districts as well as the restaurants, theatres, landmarks and museums London is known for.
Cuthbert Street, London, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo) Station0.3 miles
- Paddington Station0.4 miles
- Edgware Road (Circle, District, Hammersmith & City) Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We are the The Vesper Group, with offices in major cities including London, Manchester, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Middle East. We are perfectly placed to offer a wide variety of property services within the residential and commercial sector. Our services include Sales and Lettings, New Home Sales, and Property Management.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103015001978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vesper Homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.