Bridge Street, Walsall, WS1
- Lease Premium ONLY: £18,000 [Priced for a quick sale].
- Lease + Health & Beauty Business Sale Premium is £33,000+SAV
- Prime Location in Walsall Town Centre
- Rent: £12,000 PA
- LEASEHOLD [5-year term from July 2020]
- EPC Rating 110 E
Tenure: Leasehold, 4 years remaining
Premium for the lease ONLY is now £18,000 [Priced for a quick sale]. The total premium for the lease and business is £33,000 +SAV
The property comprises of a brightly lit by daylight front retail space which has access to three chairs which can also be let out to the community hairdressers for an extra income. There is also a side area for manicures giving great potential to add to the business earnings accordingly. This also can be let out should a purchaser wish to maximise their income in this way.
The front retail space leads to a room specially made for side beauty businesses such as hair removal/waxing, possible massage therapy, facial steam related therapy and any other beauty therapy that can bring in further income. The front retail area then leads to a large back area where clients can be seen for pedicures and hair washing as well hair styling and colouring. There is also space for clients to wait whilst further clients can be taken from the front to keep income flowing accordingly.
- Tenure: LEASEHOLD [5-year term from July 2020]
- EPC Rating 110 E
- Business Turnover Available upon application
- Rent: £12,000 per annum (We are informed)
- Council Tax : £15,000 PA (Application made for reduction of 66%)(We are informed)
- Location, Bridge Street, Walsall, WS1 1DP
This business is a confidential sale and you will need to sign a non-disclosure agreement before we are able to disclose further information to you. You are to agree that all information received, oral or in writing or both, relating to the vendor, from RB Gates Ltd shall be treated in the strictest confidence, not visit or contact the Vendors, their staff, customers, suppliers, franchisors, bankers or any other connection without our knowledge and authority. You shall only receive information which you may require from time to time from and through RB Gates Ltd only.
- Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- Buyer's Premium: Please note that a buyer's premium of £1500.00 will apply when purchasing this property.
- Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property and so accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before then finalising their offer to purchase.
- Disclaimer: These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither RB Gates Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- Confidential Information: You may download, store and use this material for your own personal use and research. You may NOT republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website
- Free Valuation. Thinking of selling? We would be delighted to provide you with a free market appraisal/valuation of your business/property. Please contact RB Gates to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bridge Street, Walsall, WS1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walsall Station0.2 miles
- Bescot Stadium Station1.6 miles
- Tame Bridge Parkway Station2.3 miles
Disclaimer - Property reference 21AB277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R B Gates, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.