St Georges Road, Reading, RG30
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Fully furnished
- Victoria terrace home
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Lounge/dining area
- Two double bedrooms one with en suite
- Master bathroom
- Small courtyard garden to front of property
- One allocated parking space
- Double glazing
- Washing machine
VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - ***FULLY FURNISHED***
A much improved two double bedroom Victorian terrace home with an En-suite WC to the bedroom in the tastefully converted loft space and a full bathroom on the first floor next to the main bedroom.
The property also offers a reception room, fully fitted Kitchen and Upvc double glazing. Externally, there is a small courtyard garden to the front and one private parking space. EPC rating: D.
St Georges Road, Reading, RG30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reading West Station0.8 miles
- Tilehurst Station1.3 miles
- Reading Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Belvoir is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Tadley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.