Rochester Place, Camden, NW1
- Leasehold with 995 Years Remaining
- NHBC guarantee from 2017
- Open-plan Reception room with Stylish Kitchen Area
- Concierge Service & Lift Access to all Floors
- Private Terrace overlooking the Courtyard.
- Principal Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom
- Apartment Bathroom
- Underfloor Heating
- NHBC Warranty Expires 2027
- Access to the Residents Communal Roof Terrace on the 5th Floor
The building is accessed from the main entrance with round the clock concierge or via Rochester Place, through to an internal lift lobby.
The property offers a welcoming and spacious central hallway which gives access to all rooms, with the accommodation featuring a contemporary interior with a bright and airy open-plan reception/kitchen, through to a private decked terrace,
Both double bedrooms offer large floor to ceiling windows creating a wonderful feeling of light and space, with built in wardrobe, the principal bedroom also features an en-suite.
The property is to be sold with a 995-year Lease and the current tenants in situ, the seller is currently receiving rental income of £2500 PCM, with the AST due to expire in December 2021.
Residents of the Camden Courtyard development benefit form 995 years lease remaining, an 10 year NHBC guarantee from 2017, a 24 hour concierge services, Lift access to all floor, a communal courtyard, a 5th floor sunny communal terrace, & bike storage.
The Camden Courtyard Building is at the heart of Camden's unbelievable thriving residential district, with King's Cross to the southeast with its resplendent Graney Sq. at its heart, featuring the highly fashionable shopping venues at the retrospectively design Coal Drop Yard Coal , along with a fine selection of bars, restaurants offering modern cuisine and cafes, many associated with the finer parts of London.
Kings Cross & St Pancras International station also provides underground access across London national & international connections to Paris and Brussels and the wider continent.
To the north Kentish Town and Hampstead Heath can be found
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Rochester Place, Camden, NW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Camden Road Station0.1 miles
- Camden Town Station0.4 miles
- Kentish Town West Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Hello, Welcome to Olivers Town
A familiar name in the most inspiring parts of the Capital. Our London stretches from Camden to Hampstead, taking in all kinds of fascinating neighbourhoods.
It’s an area we all know, love and live in. It’s where we work too, with offices in Kentish Town, Primrose Hill and Hampstead. It’s here you’ll discover the wealth of experience and expertise that’s been helping our clients for the past 28 years.
So if you’re buying, selling, renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 76553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.