Hemmings Court, Maldon
- Gas Central Heating
- 3 Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- L Shaped Lounge/Diner
- 16'8 Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom/WC
- Off Street Parking To Front
ENTRANCE PORCH Door to front and door to:
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs to first floor, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
KITCHEN 9' 1" x 8' 7" (2.77m x 2.62m) Window to front, radiator, fitted wall and matching base units with work surfaces over, incorporating sink unit, space for cooker, integrated dishwasher, open to:
UTILITY AREA 9' 2" x 5 ' 2" (2.79m x 1.57m) Window to front, gas boiler for heating and hot water, space for washing machine, radiator.
CLOAKROOM Window to front, radiator, white low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls.
LOUNGE/DINER 18' 5" x 15 ' 9" (5.61m x 4.8m) Windows to conservatory, open to:
PLAY ROOM 12' 11" x 5' 2" (3.94m x 1.57m) Window to rear.
CONSERVATORY 16' 8" x 8' 8" (5.08m x 2.64m) Glazed to three sides, door to garden.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
STAIRWAY AND LANDING Stairs to ground floor, door to:
BEDROOM ONE 13' 1" x 8' 10" (3.99m x 2.69m) Window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes, doors to:
ENSUITE Low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard under, tiled shower, fully tiled to remaining walls.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 4" x 9' 3" (2.84m x 2.82m) Window to front, radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 1" x 6' 8" (3.07m x 2.03m) Window to rear, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM Window to front, white suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment.
FRONT GARDEN Parking leading to garage. Outside tap
REAR GARDEN Laid to lawn, garden tap.
GARAGE Up and over door.
Hemmings Court, Maldon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Fambridge Station5.0 miles
- Hatfield Peverel Station5.2 miles
- Althorne Station6.2 miles
About the agent
CURTIS O’BOYLE – experienced and enthusiastic independent estate agents with a reputation you can trust
Curtis O’Boyle’s first office opened in May of 1998 and was soon recognised for very high standards of service to home buyers and sellers by receiving the industry’s highest accolade of being selected “The Best Independent Estate Agency Office in the UK” at the National Association of Estate Agency Awards. This much coveted and prestigious award was achieved through friendly, knowled
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100923000344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis O'Boyle, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.