Admiral Wilson Way, Swaffham
- 30% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS
- Well presented 2 bedroom end-terraced house
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Ground floor W.C
- Enclosed rear garden & allocated off-road parking
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired radiator heating & solar PV for hot water
- Popular location, in easy reach of town centre & local amenities
>> 30% SHARED OWNERSHIP HOME!! A well presented 2 bedroom end-terraced house, located within this popular development within easy reach of Swaffham town centre. Offering a modern fitted kitchen, ground floor cloakroom, enclosed rear garden and allocated off-road parking!
We are delighted to present to the market this 2 bedroom shared ownership home, originally built by the renowned Abel Homes and located within the popular Admiral Wilson Way development, conveniently located for easy access to both the A1065 and A47 and also within easy reach of Swaffham town centre amenities and facilities.
Briefly, the ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen/dining room. This is complemented on the first floor by two great sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. Coupled with this accommodation, the property further benefits from gas fired radiator heating, solar PV for hot water and UPVC double glazed windows throughout. Outside, there is an enclosed rear garden, together with allocated off-road parking.
This property is presented in excellent decorative order and viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
Part double glazed external entrance door opening to:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring, opening to the lounge, door opening to:
Ground Floor W.C
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin with tiled splash backs, radiator, vinyl flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 13' 11" max x 11' 11" ( 4.24m max x 3.63m )
Door to under-stairs storage cupboard, two radiators, carpet flooring, television and telephone points, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, square arch opening to:
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 5" x 9' ( 4.70m x 2.74m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with granite effect work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs and surrounds, space for oven, space for fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for dining table and chairs, vinyl flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, UPVC part double glazed external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Carpet flooring, loft access, doors opening to both bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" to wardrobe x 9' 8" ( 4.14m to wardrobe x 2.95m )
Built-in wardrobe, airing cupboard, radiator, television and telephone points, carpet flooring, two UPVC double glazed windows overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 8' 3" ( 4.09m x 2.51m )
Radiator, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with mixer taps, shower screen and shower attachment over, part tiled walls, radiator, shaver point, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property, there is a small garden area with plant and shrub beds, external lighting and a pathway giving access to the main entrance door.
The fully enclosed rear garden boasts an extensive paved patio seating area, together with a lawned garden, timber decked area and external lighting.
The property also boasts one allocated off-road parking space and visitor's space.
Swaffham is an historic market town, located approximately 30 miles from the Cathedral City of Norwich, 16 miles from King's Lynn, 17 miles from both Sandringham and Thetford Forest and 28 miles from the coastal town of Hunstanton. The beautiful Norfolk Broads are also only about an hour away. Swaffham boasts ample free parking within the town and has a small, social history museum, many public houses, restaurants and cafes, together with supermarket facilities and smaller shops. Within the town there are schooling facilities for all ages and sport and leisure facilities. Swaffham market is held every Saturday and has stalls including fresh meat, fruit & vegetables, cheeses, eggs, housewares, confectionery, tools and plants. There are direct train links to Cambridge and London Kings Cross from nearby Downham Market.
Council Tax Band
This property is Council Tax band B.
Please note that once a sale takes place, the Council Tax banding will be reviewed and may be subject to change.
This property is offered for sale on a 30% shared ownership basis.
On a 30% shared ownership basis, the purchaser would pay a rent and service charge of £300.00 per calendar month for the remaining 70% share, which includes buildings insurance. For further information regarding this and this application process, please contact William H Brown.
From the William H Brown Swaffham office, proceed along Lynn Street past McColls and at the traffic lights, turn left onto Station Street. Continue along this road, passing Tesco and take the right hand turn into Admiral Wilson Way. The property will be found further along on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Admiral Wilson Way, Swaffham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station12.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Swaffham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Swaffham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM107909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.