Trumpington Meadows, Hauxton Road, Cambridge
- Help to Buy available to pay with just a 5% deposit
- Overlooking the Country Park
- Open-plan kitchen with dining/living room
- French doors leading out to a private balcony
- Large bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Private parking space included
- LARGE PRIVATE TERRACE
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bidwells
CONTACT BIDWELLS NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
Only a 5% deposit required with Help to Buy. The bright and spacious contemporary two bedroom Lifa apartment surrounded by green open-spaces, features an open-plan kitchen, dining, living room with French doors leading out to a large private balcony. The main bedroom boasts built-in wardrobe and an en suite whilst the further double bedroom share the family bathroom. This apartment also comes with parking.
Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5686mm x 4577mm (18'7'' x 15'0'')
Bedroom 1 (double) - 4309mm x 2850mm (14'1'' x 9'4'')
Ensuite 1 - 2425mm x 1450mm (7'11'' x 4'9'')
Bedroom 2 (double) - 4309mm x 3245mm (14'1'' x 10'7'')
Bathroom - 1925mm x 2254mm (6'3'' x 7'4'')
Trumpington Meadows is an exclusive development of stylish 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom new homes located on Hauxton Road, Trumpington, just minutes from the vibrant city of Cambridge, yet on the edge of one of the area's most beautiful country parks. The current phase of this development includes a range of styles from 1 & 2 bedroom apartments to 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses in the perfect natural setting.
Trumpington Meadows is approximately 3.5 miles from Cambridge city centre and is situated to the west of Hauxton Road, a key gateway to the city from the south. The north east part of the site is in the City of Cambridge, while the remainder is in South Cambridgeshire District. The development is within easy reach of Trumpington village centre and close to the Trumpington Park & Ride facility. The Park and Ride is also an interchange for the new guided bus way which provides a direct, fast connection to Cambridge railway station. The M11 motorway is also close at hand, providing easy access to London and the wider UK motorway network. There is a mainline railway at Great Shelford, less than 3 miles away. Services run regularly south to London Liverpool Street and north to Cambridge city centre. Access to Stansted Airport is easy via the M11, with a journey time of around 30-40 minutes. around 30-40 minutes.
Please be aware the external image shown is computer generated, the internals are a selection from the Barratt Show Homes, and are for indicative purposes only and the floorplans may be subject to change.
Trumpington Meadows, Hauxton Road, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shelford Station2.1 miles
- Cambridge Station2.1 miles
- Foxton Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Serving Cambridge since 1839
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
For those looking to buy or let a new home, Bidwells can offer you expertise, experience and a broad choice. We sell a wide range of homes, from single new-builds through to larger developments within Cambridge, Norwich, Wester Region and surroun
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA210343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.