Thorn Street, Sabden, BB7 9EY
- Superbly presented stonebuilt terrace
- Refurbished to an excellent standard
- Open plan living room & kitchen
- Newly installed bathroom and en-suite
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Good sized outside area with lawn
- Gas CH & UPVC double glazing
- 98 m2 (1,059 sq ft) approx.
Outside to the rear of the property is an attractive stone paved yard with surrounding flowerbeds and a separate lawned area to the rear surrounded by trees and shrubs.
With an external door with etched glass panel over, tiled floor and glazed internal door to hallway.
With staircase to first floor landing.
4.0m x 3.4m (13'0" x 11'2"); with meter cupboard.
5.1m x 4.3m (16'8" x 14'3"); with exposed brick fireplace on a stone hearth with oak mantel, understairs storage cupboard, UPVC patio doors to the rear garden, open to kitchen.
4.6m x 2.0m (15"0" x 6"8"); with a range of newly fitted base and matching wall storage cupboards with solid oak work surfaces, built-in electric oven, 4-ring electric hob with a stainless steel extractor hood over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed and drained for an automatic washing machine, double glazed Velux window and meter cupboards.
With attic access point and built-in storage cupboard housing a combination central heating boiler.
3.9m x 3.4m (12"11" x 11"1"); with a cosmetic feature fireplace.
En-suite shower room
With a newly fitted white 3-piece suite comprising a low level w.c., vanity wash handbasin and a corner shower enclosure, half-tiled walls, heated stainless steel towel rail, tiled floor, low voltage lighting and extractor fan.
3.5m x 2.6m (11"4" x 8"5").
With a newly fitted white 3-piece suite comprising a low level w.c., vanity wash handbasin and a panelled bath with plumbed shower over and vanity screen, half-tiled walls, low voltage lighting and extractor fan.
3.4m x 3.1m (11"3" x 10"3").
To the rear of the property is an attractive low maintenance yard area with flowerbeds surrounding. A gateway leads onto a further lawned area with flowerbeds. The side area is surrounded by trees and scrubs and is not overlooked.
HEATING: Gas fired hot water central heating system complemented by double glazed windows in UPVC frames.
SERVICES: Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are connected.
COUNCIL TAX BAND B.
EPC: The energy efficiency rating of this property is D.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Thorn Street, Sabden, BB7 9EY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whalley Station3.2 miles
- Hapton Station3.4 miles
- Rose Grove Station3.7 miles
About the agent
What Makes the Best Estate Agent?
We believe we have found the answer to what makes the best estate agent in the Ribble Valley, Hyndburn, Burnley & Pendle. So if you're looking to sell your home, welcome to our happy home.
Estate agency is a people business. The reason for our continued success is that we focus on people as much as we focus on houses.We have a long-established team, all of whom we love to work with and we
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 597737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.