Motrom Drive, Ingoldmells, Skegness, PE25 1JQ
- MODERN & SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM ENSUITE SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE IN A COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION WITH ALL AMENITIES
- WITH RECEPTION HALL, KITCHEN, LARGE 22' LOUNGE/DINING ROOM, LARGE 16' DINING CONSERVATORY
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING AREA & EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, FURTHER 'JACK & JILL' BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, NEAT GARDEN, TARMAC DRIVE & INTEGRAL GARAGE
- WELL WORTH VIEWING
- EPC RATING C
With metal double glazed door, electric fuses, telephone point, stairs off, radiator.
With toilet, hand basin, radiator, extractor.
3.10m (10' 2") x 2.39m (7' 10") maximum being shaped
With pvc window to the front elevation, 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for washer, built under oven, 4 ring gas hob and stainless steel chimney style chimney hood above, concealed gas central heating boiler, space for fridge freezer, radiator, downlights, TV point.
5.13m (16' 10") x 6.78m (22' 3") being 'L' shaped
With radiator, TV point, telephone point, pvc window and pvc double doors to the:-
4.93m (16' 2") x 2.44m (8' 0")11!
With radiator, low brick wall with pvc framed polycarbonate roof, pvc framed window and pvc double doors to the garden, power points, wall lights.
With radiator, access to roof space.
4.88m (16' 0")x 2.82m (9' 3")
With pvc window to the front elevation, radiator.
3.84m (12' 7") x 2.84m (9' 4")
With pvc window to the rear elevation, radiator.
2.29m (7' 6") x 1.17m (3' 10")
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
2.26m (7' 5") x 1.52m (5' 0")
With opaque pvc window, WC, hand basin, tiled shower enclosure with Triton shower, radiator, shaver light, down lights.
JACK & JILL BATHROOM
1.85m (6' 1") x 2.59m (8' 6")
Also with door connecting to the front bedroom, bath with hand shower attachment, WC, hand basin, shaver point, radiator, extractor, down lights.
3.84m (12' 7") x 2.87m (9' 5") maximum being shaped
With pvc dormer window to the front elevation, radiator, double glazed skylight window, built in airing cupboard over the stairs with heater.
To the front is a lawned garden with garden border, cold water tap a tarmac drive leads to the:-
5.16m (16' 11") x 2.67m (8' 9")
With up and over vehicle door, light and power.
To the side is a gated path to the rear garden which gets the sun in the afternoon and includes a large paved sitting area, lawn with garden border, Shed, exterior lighting and power points.
We believe this property to be Freehold. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquires.
The agents have not inspected or tested any of the services or service installations and purchasers should rely on their own survey.
By prior appointment with Hunters Turner Evans Stevens office in Skegness.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Motrom Drive, Ingoldmells, Skegness, PE25 1JQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Hunters is the UK’s fastest growing, independent estate agency chain. We are the largest estate agency franchise network with over 100 branches throughout the country.
Our ambition is to become the nation’s favourite estate agency brand by 2015 and to achieve this we intend to invest more time, money, expertise and technology than any other estate agent. We established our business in 1992 on firm principles of excellent customer service, unrivalled pro-activity and the best possible re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TSKSP201930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters-Turner Evans Stevens, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.