Cyncoed Road, Cyncoed, Cardiff
- Detached house
- Six bedrooms
- Two en suites and three bathrooms
- Balcony/sun terrace
- Generous plot
- Private in & out driveway
- EPC Rating - E
Rare to the market is a well proportioned six bedroom detached family home, situated in the heart of Cyncoed, in need of updating. This delightful property is full of potential and is situated on a generous private plot with a large sweeping in & out driveway. Offering a myriad of benefits with study, sitting room, dining room and living room on the ground floor. There is a large terrace to the front overlooking a private tree lined aspect and much more. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, living room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, sitting room, two bedrooms, utility area, two bathrooms and storage on the ground floor. There are four bedrooms, dressing area, loft room, kitchen, terrace, 2 en suites and a family bathroom on the first floor. It is essential to view this property to appreciate the space and potential this property offers.
Location is a strong point being within easy access to all local amenities and transport links including the M4 for commuting between Swansea, Bristol and beyond. This property is conveniently located for popular school catchments including Rhydypenau Primary School and Cardiff High School - subject to admissions.
Cyncoed Road, Cyncoed, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath Low Level Station0.8 miles
- Heath High Level Station0.8 miles
- Cathays Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Moginie James is Cardiff's leading local estate agent. Our expert team are passionate about properties and our clients are always at the heart of everything we do.
We work tirelessly to match buyers with their dream properties and achieve the best price possible for our sellers while making the process as straightforward and hassle-free as possible.
We are constantly working on new ways to improve our already first class service and have recently introduced a system to allo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CYN140157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moginie James, Cyncoed. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.