The Limes, Rustington
- Two Bedroom End of Terrace Home
- Popular Residential Development
- Close to RUSTINGTON VILLAGE
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 14'7 Lounge
- Two Allocated PARKING SPACES
- South Facing Rear Garden
- 9'9 Conservatory
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Close to SHOPS & Rustington Village Centre
KITCHEN 9' 10" x 5' 3" (3m x 1.6m)
CONSERVATORY 9' 9" x 9' 5" (2.97m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM ONE 12' 1" x 8' 4" (3.68m x 2.54m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 2" x 8' 8" (3.71m x 2.64m)
BATHROOM 7' 4" x 5' 6" (2.24m x 1.68m)
ESTATE FEE Approx £195 per annum to maintain all communal areas.
EPC RATING C
Brochures3 Page - 10 Image
The Limes, Rustington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angmering Station0.7 miles
- Littlehampton Station1.9 miles
- Arundel Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Carmelo and Tim are no strangers to helping people move with less stress. They have been successfully selling homes in the local area since the early 90's.
Tim credits his ability for helping people move home with less stress to his professional training and expertise as a Health and Stress therapist. In fact he has presented seminars, published many articles and a manual on simple ways to enhance your life.
Carmelo possesses a deep passion for helping people, along with a wealth
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101237014335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Molica Franklin, Littlehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.