Binstead Lodge Road, Ryde
- Two DOUBLE bedroom mid-terraced house
- Popular residential area
- Enclosed rear gardens
- Close to town centre & beaches
- Down stairs wc
- Ideal first time buy or BTL
- Gas central heating
- Garage en-bloc
- CHAIN FREE!
ENTRANCE Entrance door to:
SITTING ROOM 14' 1" x 11' 10" (4.3m x 3.61m) A good size living room with stairs to first floor. Window to front elevation. Access to:
WC Understairs wc and wash hand basin.
KITCHEN 11' 9" x 7' 6" (3.6m x 2.3m) A modern fitted kitchen with a range of floor and wall units and matching work tops. Space for fridge/freezer, cooker, and tumble dryer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Door to rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR Stairs from living room to first floor landing. Doors to:
BEDROOM 1 11' 10" x 8' 8" (3.61m x 2.65m) Double bedroom with window to rear overlooking garden. Storage cupboard housing boiler.
BEDROOM 2 11' 10" x 7' 4" (3.61m x 2.24m) A further double bedroom with built-in wardrobes. Window to front elevation.
BATHROOM Family bathroom with suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over ( shower newly installed in Nov 2020), wc and wash hand-basin.
GARDEN Steps from the kitchen door lead to an easily maintained enclosed rear garden with gated rear access. Mainly laid to lawn.
PARKING Separate garage en-bloc situated in close proximity to the property.
HEATING Gas central heating. Combi gas boiler newly installed in November 2020.
SERVICES All mains connected.
COUNCIL TAX Band "B".
Binstead Lodge Road, Ryde
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ryde St. Johns Road Station1.2 miles
- Ryde Esplanade Station1.3 miles
- Smallbrook Junction Station1.5 miles
About the agent
As the Isle of Wight's largest independently owned estate agency Hose Rhodes Dickson continues to offer 'friendly service and local knowledge' throughout our 7 branches.
We can help with:
- Residential Sales & Lettings,
- Country Homes,
- Commercial Property,
- Surveys & Valuations, and Mortgages.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276038278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.