Gubeon Wood, Tranwell Woods, Morpeth
- Arguably the best plot in Gubeon and Tranwell Woods with approximately 3.3 acre
- South facing aspect of beautiful mature landscaped gardens and woodland
- Excellent privacy with double electric gates to the pillared entrance
- Large detached garage block for five cars with a large studio/home office above
The impressive family home has many design features including; a fabulous bespoke maple staircase to a first floor galleried landing, maple flooring, feature arched windows, under floor heating to some of the bathrooms/ensuites, and a superb kitchen/breakfast room which was featured in '25 Beautiful Kitchens' magazine.
The accommodation comprises:
Impressive reception hallway with two feature arched windows and bespoke maple staircase leading to a galleried landing | Cloakroom/wc | Superb sitting room with French doors to terrace and garden | Dining room | Study | Snug/family room with French doors to garden | Cinema room with projector, surround sound speakers and an electrically retracting screen | Beautifully appointed family kitchen/breakfast room with bespoke cabinets, granite worktops, SMEG range cooker and integrated Miele appliances | Utility/cloakroom WC | Separate wc | Beautiful galleried landing | Impressive master bedroom suite with extensive built-in wardrobes, patio doors to a balcony with elevated views over the garden | Luxury en-suite shower room/wc | Guest double bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom/wc | Three further bedrooms, two of which have been utilised as a gym and music room | Family bathroom/wc | Detached garage with space for five cars and a 41ft studio/home office above ,with access to a useful store area
The gardens of Ashwick House extend to circa 3.3 acres and have been beautifully landscaped with mature trees, shrubs and well stocked borders. Within the garden there are gravelled woodland walks, a large stone terrace leading from the house, and a feature pond. Planting includes rhododendrons, conifers, laurel and a rockery overlooking the patio terrace. The garden is home to a variety of wildlife including deer, foxes and red squirrels and the woodland area to the boundary is a natural habitat for the wildlife.
The property, ideal as a family home, offers excellent versatile living accommodation coupled with magnificent private grounds. Tranwell Woods is well placed for access to the thriving market town of Morpeth, with its wide variety of shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as the A1 for access to Newcastle International Airport and commuting to Newcastle upon Tyne and the remainder of the region.
ESTATE AGENTS NOTE
The ‘Gubeon Wood’ road is jointly owned by all of the houses on the road.
Services: Mains electric, water and drainage | Oil fired central heating | Tenure: Freehold | Council Tax: Band G | Energy Performance Certificate: Rating D
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Gubeon Wood, Tranwell Woods, Morpeth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morpeth Station2.2 miles
- Pegswood Station4.1 miles
- Cramlington Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Experience the exceptional.
In 1999, we were delighted to open the first office of Sanderson Young, in Gosforth. We now have four branches offering a diverse range of services throughout the North East of England. We are very proud of the reputation that we have formed as Sanderson Young, where the company is recognized for its maturity and wealth of knowledge, with many of our colleagues having worked in estate agency for 30
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11044137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by rare! From Sanderson Young, Gosforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.