Park Road, Chorley
- Extended Terraced Home
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Circa 1434 Square Feet
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Good-Sized Rear Garden with Patio and Lawned Areas
- Ideally Located for the Commuter
- Conveniently Situated to Local Amenities
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Arnold & Phillips
The generous accommodation extends to in excess of 1,434 square feet in total. Accessed via the welcoming hallway one will find stairs up to the first floor and entrance into the dining room and adjoining living room. This area feels light and spacious, with light flooding in from the bay window and French doors to the rear, but retains a cosy feeling due to log burner fire and crown mouldings which allow the property to retain its Victorian history. To the rear of the property is a modern kitchen with gloss wall and base units and complimentary wooden work surfaces, the space also benefits from an integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, as well as ample space for a double fridge and utilities. Rounding of the ground floor is also an office/spare room - but could also be transformed into a handy WC/utility if required. Moving up to the first floor, one will be amazed about the amount of space on offer - the landing itself could be utilised as further living space, with space for a reading nook or potential office set up. One will also find three ample sized bedrooms with fitted storage facilities, as well as the recently fitted four-piece bathroom consisting of a corner shower, free standing bath, wash basin and WC.
Externally, the property has a small front garden, decked dining area to the rear and a combination of patio and lawn - which benefits from high walls for that extra degree of privacy. Internal inspection is highly advised, and early viewing will be essential to avoid disappointment.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Park Road, Chorley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chorley Station0.5 miles
- Buckshaw Parkway1.6 miles
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11060032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.