Trafalgar Street, Healey, BATLEY
- Guide Price £260,000 - £275,000
- Three Double Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms, 15ft Kitchen
- 9ft Modern Family Bathroom
- Generous Drive, Garage, Delightful Gardens
Guide Price £260,000-£275,000 Don't miss this one! Deceiving from the roadside is this extremely well-presented and proportioned three double bedroom detached dormer bungalow close to all local amenities, shopping, schooling and Dewsbury Hospital. View today!
Guide Price £260,000 - £275,000 If you are looking for, in our opinion, a ready to move into three double bedroom, two reception room detached property… then look no further! Situated on the ever popular and sought after Trafalgar Street in Healey, Batley, the property benefits from, internally, a 14ft lounge with lovely fireplace, 12ft 2nd reception room, modern 15ft white gloss kitchen and a modern 9ft family four piece bathroom. Externally, there are well-tended and stocked front and rear gardens with the rear garden being of a good size to relax or entertain on. There is also a block paved driveway providing off street parking for multiple vehicles leading to the detached garage. The property is also close to all local amenities, shopping, schooling and Dewsbury Hospital. What more do you want!!? William H Brown in Dewsbury recommend you view at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Don't miss it!
Part double glazed door to front and laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 5" Into Bay x 11' 1" ( 4.39m Into Bay x 3.38m )
Double glazed bay window to side. Gas central heating radiator, telephone and TV points. Window seat with built in storage below. Gas coal effect fire with marble surround, hearth and cast iron inlay. Wall lights.
Reception Two/ Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.28m )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Telephone point, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Wall light. Stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen 15' 4" MAX x 7' 4" MAX ( 4.67m MAX x 2.24m MAX )
White gloss fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, including glass display cabinets, complementary work surfaces and splashback tiling, Porcelain 1 &1/2 bowl sink drainer with mixer tap. Gas cooker point, space for cooker and wall mounted cooker hood. Gas central heating radiator, laminate flooring and plumbing for washing machine. Composite stable style door to side. Two double glazed windows to rear.
Wall lights, gas central heating radiator and doors to ground floor accommodation.
Bedroom 11' 1" x 9' ( 3.38m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to side, cupboard housing the boiler and gas central heating radiator. TV point, laminate flooring and built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom 10' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted storage cupboard to one wall, overhead storage cupboard and varnished floor boards. TV point.
Bathroom 9' x 7' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.21m )
Two double glazed windows to side. Double ended bath with mixer tap. Double shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below. WC, extractor fan and spotlights to ceiling. Chrome ladder style radiator, storage cupboard and tiled walls and floor where visible.
First Floor Landing
Door to first floor bedroom.
Bedroom 14' 4" MAX x 14' 4" MAX ( 4.37m MAX x 4.37m MAX )
Double glazed window to side, gas central heating radiator and TV point. Beams to ceiling, eaves storage to two walls.
To the front of the property there is a well-manicured lawned garden stocked with a variety of plants and shrubs. Outside lighting. The property is accessed via wrought iron gates leading onto the bock paved driveway providing off street parking for multiple vehicles leading to the detached garage and rear garden. The rear garden has is a raised paved entertaining area which leads to the rest of the garden with steps down to a good sided lawned area stocked with a variety of plant, tree and shrub borders. There is also outside lighting, water tap and side access gate to front.
Detached Garage 18' x 8' 2" ( 5.49m x 2.49m )
Benefiting from an up and over door. Power points and single glazed window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Trafalgar Street, Healey, BATLEY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Batley Station1.2 miles
- Dewsbury Station1.5 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dewsbury William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Dewsbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS114336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.