Buckingham Place, Brighton
- Arranged as 3 flats
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bedroom Flat
- Studio Flat
- Parking for 2 cars
- Outside Office
- Fantastic Location
- Close to Brighton Station
This unique property sits on the corner of both Buckingham Road and Buckingham Place just a short distance from Brighton station and the heart of Seven Dials. The property is currently set up as 3 separate dwellings. From the ground floor up, the property features a four bedroom and four (en-suite) bathroom house which boasts period features. On the ground floor itself there are two main reception rooms which offer high ceilings, large windows and ceiling cornices. The kitchen is in great order and over looks the south facing rear garden that gives you access to the 2 parking spaces and also the outside garden room / office which is complete with wifi and electricity and is also alarmed.
The lower ground floor level offers two separate apartments. The first is a lovely contemporary two bedroom apartment. This is currently rented out for £1195pcm and provides an attractive income. Adjacent to this apartment is a separate studio flat which is finished to the same standard as the rest of the building and is rented out for £750pcm. This property would also easily rent on a short term AST or 'AIR BNB'.
There is also off street parking for two cars. Alternatively, the house could be transformed back to its original glory and provide the function of an entire house (STNC).
BrochuresBuckingham Place, BrightonBrochure
Buckingham Place, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.2 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.5 miles
- Preston Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Foster and Co Estate agents is an independent Sales & Lettings company covering Brighton & Hove and the surrounding areas. Our office is situated on The Drive, in the heart of Hove.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30840597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foster & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.