St Marys Road, Doncaster, DN1
- Completely renovated throughout
- New kitchen
- New bathroom
- Original features
- Off street parking
- Offered with no chain
Preston Baker are very pleased to offer to the market this very spacious, contemporary four storey family home in this sought after area of Doncaster which is just a short walk from the town centre, Doncaster General Hospital and benefits from excellent road and public transport links which is ideal for those looking to commute, extensive and varied local amenities and its close proximity to Doncaster College and the Frenchgate Shopping Centre.
Guide Price £185,000 - £195,000
Entering this property you are greeted by a large entrance hall laid with original Victorian floor tiles off of which is access to the open plan living / dining room which is a fantastic bright and airy space. To the rear of the house is the modern kitchen and access down to the large cellar area which is currently split into two rooms.
Upstairs on the first floor there is a large bathroom with bath, toilet and wash basin and separate shower cubicle. The large landing area with vaulted ceiling gives access to the two large bedrooms both of double size and stairs lead you up to the attic bedroom room which again is of double size and makes for a superb third bedroom with en-suite.
Outside there is a larger than average rear garden which is well kept, mainly laid to lawn with flower beds and access to the garage at the bottom of the garden. There is also a small courtyard garden to the front of the property. The property also benefits from gas central heating.
St Marys Road, Doncaster, DN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station1.1 miles
- Bentley (South Yorks.) Station1.6 miles
- Kirk Sandall Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker, Doncaster
Suite 22 Doncaster Business Innovation Centre Ten Pound Walk Doncaster DN4 5HX
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Doncaster branch was listed as Exceptional for sales ranking in the top 5% in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.We put you at the heart of our business
Preston Baker had 10 rankings in the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBDON90237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.