Merttens Drive, Rothley, Leicester
- Highly Sought After Village Location
- Cul De Sac Position
- Semi-Detached Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Separate Contemporary Style Kitchen
- Downstairs WC And Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Off Road Parking For Two Cars
- Conservatory With Underfloor Heating
Welcome to Merttens Drive! A Charles Church built estate situated in the highly sought after village of Rothley and positioned in close proximity to such amenities as Rothley C of E primary school, Miller & Carter restaurant, Woodcock Farm Shop and village centre. In this quiet cul de sac, Leaders Estate Agents are thrilled to introduce this delightful two bedroom semi-detached property which would suit an array of purchasers!
Proudly set back from the road opposite a small park and with a driveway for two cars, a spacious hallway with additional and discrete storage cupboards welcomes you in. From here there is a convenient WC and a contemporary style kitchen with base and wall units, tiled flooring, splashbacks and has fully integrated appliances; gas cooker, fridge freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher.
Following off the hallway is a modern living room which benefits from having a handy storage cupboard and a light conservatory with underfloor heating and tinted glass.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a three piece bathroom suite with spotlights, tiled flooring, tiled bath, overhead shower, heated towel rail, WC and wash basin. The front bedroom has an airing cupboard and a built in wardrobe.
At the rear of the property is a beautifully maintained rear garden with raised beds, atmospheric lighting and lawn area. Double glazing and gas central heating is offered with the property along with shed that has electrics.
Please contact Leaders Estate Agents to arrange your virtual viewing tour and viewing appointment now to prevent missing out!
Merttens Drive, Rothley, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sileby Station2.0 miles
- Syston Station2.2 miles
- Barrow upon Soar Station3.1 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Best Estate Agent Guide 2020: Highly Rated
Leaders in Loughborough - rated Highly Rated for Sales in the Best Estate Agent Guide
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LOU210313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.