Glenvale Park, Hardwick Road, Wellingborough
- COMING SOON .....Offered with 50% Shared Ownership
- Open-Plan Living with a Bright, Open Kitchen Leading to a Lounge/ Dining Area
- French Doors Leading to the Private Rear Garden.
- Three Well-Sized Bedrooms,
- Master Bedroom with Private En-Suite
- Stylish Family Bathroom
- Allocated parking
COMING SOON - SHARED OWNERSHIP - The Whitley @Glenvale Park** Beautiful Three Bedroom Detached Home** Limited Plots Offered with Shared Ownership so Don't Miss Out! Call Now Register Your Interest & Avoid Disappointment!
A NEW COMMUNITY TO CALL HOME
Glenvale Park is more than just a new development of homes, it’s an exciting new community on the edge of Wellingborough. Perfect for first time buyers, growing families and downsizers alike, it offers a superb range of 2, 3 & 4 bed family homes with something to suit every need as well as every budget. Thanks to a superb choice of 238 properties, you’ll find your dream home in a location that has everything you could wish for and more. To say Glenvale Park has it all is an understatement. Close to the historic market town of Wellingborough, it has been carefully designed to be a place to enjoy life to the full. Because as well as being ideally located for all the town centre has to offer, it includes a new local centre to shop, eat and drink, two primary schools, a nursery, a community centre, public square, family play park and over 200 acres of parkland. Easy access to the A509, A45 and M1 with superb travel links that place London St Pancras less than an hour away
The Whitley is perfect for open-plan living with a bright, open kitchen leading to a lounge/dining area. From here, there's French doors leading to the private rear garden. Under-stairs storage and WC completes the ground floor.
On the first floor, there's three well-sized bedrooms, including two doubles and a single that can also be used as a study. The master bedroom connects to a private ensuite and there is a stylish family bathroom to the front of the property.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.10m x 3.23m )
Lounge / Dining Room 17' 7" x 17' 6" ( 5.36m x 5.33m )
Master Bedroom 10' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.17m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.53m )
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.29m )
Images are for illustration purposes only and are not plot or house type specific
Shared Ownership subject to T&C'S
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Glenvale Park, Hardwick Road, Wellingborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wellingborough William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wellingborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR111578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.