Tylehurst Drive, Redhill
- Two bedrooms
- Earlswood area
- Close to Redhill and Earlswood stations
- Rear garden
- Spacious accommodation throughout
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this lovely two bedroom house located in Earlswood, with spacious lounge, separate kitchen, built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms, downstairs W/C and fully enclosed rear garden with laid lawn and patio!
This charming two bedroom house is located in the Earlswood area of Redhill and offers spacious accommodation throughout. On the ground floor you will find the sizeable lounge leading onto the fully enclosed rear garden, the separate fitted kitchen and a downstairs W/C. Up on the first floor are the two bedrooms, both offering built-in wardrobes, and the family bathroom.
The property is located half-way between Redhill and Earlswood train stations, both of them being under a mile away.
Earlswood has a real community feel. Earlswood train station is half a mile away with direct trains running to London terminals and Gatwick airport. Earlswood and Redhill offer many local nurseries, primary and secondary schools Ofsted rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding'. Holborn's convenience store offers a range of fresh produce, more than just your average newsagents! There is also the Post Office, restaurants and Earlswood Lakes for countryside walks. Redhill Town centre is under a mile away for shops, supermarkets and theatre.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Tylehurst Drive, Redhill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station0.4 miles
- Redhill Station0.5 miles
- Nutfield Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Redhill Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Redhill
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH102176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.