Northborough Road, London, SW16
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen & dining room
- Light and airy throughout
- Close proximity to all local amenities
- Close to good ofsted rated schools
- Opposite Northborough Park
*** Vendors comments *** "We have lived in our home for eight years; I bought this property because it was opposite the park. This was good for my son when he was small, we enjoy the peace and quiet on the road and we half spent a lot of time in all the open green spaces that Norbury has to offer. We often visit Mitcham Common right down at the bottom of the road, we have Pollards Hill on the right-hand side our road and right opposite us we have Northborough playground, so the open green spaces are what I really love about living in this area. What appealed to me about the house was the size of the rooms - most are generously spacious with big windows I love the fact that we have so much light coming through this house no matter what the season! In terms of local amenities, I use the private health club Nuffield at the top of the road and we often visit costa coffee and Woodland Cafes and just opposite there is another beautiful park – Norbury Hall. I love the fact that when you go onto the High Road you see a lot of knit craft saying “we love Norbury“ there is a specially dedicated club that go around making pieces of artwork cherishing the neighbourhood. We are moving because my son is going away to university for four years and we will downsize our home as a result. Norbury has good transport links we are 15-minute walk away from the train station at the top of the road and we have good bus links into Streatham, Croydon, Mitcham & Purley way so getting around has not been an issue"
Northborough Road, London, SW16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norbury Station0.7 miles
- Streatham Common Station1.0 miles
- Mitcham Eastfields Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Truuli Property Experts with state of the art technology and a central support team that helps keep them updated at all times. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose Truuli to market your home:
• Flexibility: we offer a range of marketing packages with the option to pay now or later – the choice is Truuli yours!
• Database of applicants: using our extensive database of buyers will ensure we expose your property to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20600664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Truuli, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.