Manger Road, Islington, London, N7
- 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Separate eat in kitchen
- Large South facing private garden
- Excellent condition throughout
- Chain free
- 482 sq ft
Top 3 things you love about your home
1. The location is wonderfully quiet
2. We have a large private South facing garden
3. The location is fantastic with the Picadilly Line providing access to Central London and Upper Street a stroll away.
Three things we love about the area.
1. Parks nearby such as Cally Park and Paradise Park (both parks are great to have some quality time outdoors)
2. Good local shops, our favorite is the Green & Flavour on Caledonian Road
3. The nursery which our daughter attends
Why are you selling? Because being a family of 4, the flat is too small for us, and we need to move to a bigger property.
What's the area like? The area is nice and quiet, there are many families living around here. There are good shops nearby, parks and playgrounds, at the same time the tube is only 5 minutes walk from the flat so you can easily get around in London.
What is parking like? You will need to apply for a parking permit. The nearest street is North Road, where someone can use meter parking, or visitor vouchers.
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Manger Road is a dead end, so it is really quiet. Both day and night time.
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? It is pretty great as the flat benefits from a study room.
What's the internet like? We use Virgin (100 Mbps). Overall we have good experience with them.
What's the boiler like? The boiler is Vaillant, was changed in 2014 and serviced yearly ever since. No problem whatsoever.
Are we able to do any work/extensions? I think some works/extensions can be done, but it needs permission. The best thing to speak to Islington Council ( Landlord ) about any changes you would like to make.
Manger Road, Islington, London, N7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road Station0.1 miles
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.4 miles
- Holloway Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference a9mnbxk8_EAF_71244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.