- Superb spacious hallway with original tiles
- Extra-large, dual aspect sitting room
- Kitchen with pantry and separate utility room
- Lean to sunroom, WC & basement
- Three 1st floor bedrooms, bathroom & shower room
- Four 2nd floor bedrooms, kitchenette
- Bathroom, shower room & WC
- Picturesque garden, garage & greenhouse
- Ideal town location
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Fisher German
The property stands in a well sought-after location, just half a mile from Northampton town centre, on the peripheries of the ‘old racecourse’, now a spacious recreational ground, popular with runners, children, and dog walkers alike. There are a multitude of shops, bars and restaurants all within walking distance and the train station, where there is a mainline service to Birmingham International and London Euston is approximately 1.5 miles away.
Nearby Kingsley Park Terrace offers a good range of shops, public houses, a library, church and school facilities, such as the highly sought after Northampton School for Boys, located in nearby Abington and also Bosworth independent College.
Travel by road is also easily available with the A428, A4500, and the A45 ring road less than 2 miles away and J15A of the M1 in less than 3 miles.
This handsome Victorian building is constructed of red brick under a concrete tiled roof and stands in the middle of a selection of similarly appealing Victorian homes. The house was previously occupied as a joint dwelling with the neighbouring property of number 29. The two properties offered shared facilities but have since been divided into two independent residences.
The property has a substantial number of reception rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, and generous basement storage.
28 East Park Parade
28 East Park Parade’s red door leads directly into a spacious porch and elegant entrance hall with stunning, original Victorian tiled floor that runs the depth of the ground floor till you reach the family kitchen. The kitchen is at the back of the house, with space for cooking and dining. It benefits from a separate utility room, lean to sunroom, WC and access to the rear garden.
There is a generous reception room with high ceiling, dual aspect large windows and a fireplace.
Stairs lead down from the hallway to the basement with its Vegetable store, workshop, Large sitting room, and further store cupboard.
On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate shower room. On the second floor are four bedrooms, a kitchenette, a bathroom, and sperate shower room and WC.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with well-appointed flower borders. Access to a garage and greenhouse can be made from the rear of the property.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northampton Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Fisher German is a dynamic, multi-disciplined firm of chartered surveyors and estate agents, offering an extensive range of services to buyers and sellers of property across much of England and Wales. The firm has been offering professional services in all aspects of land and property for over 180 years.
We know that achieving a good sale is about creating and delivering a carefully considered strategy using a skilful blend of marketing to communicate with the target audience. Our campa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NCT210078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.