Dilworth Bottoms, Ribchester, Preston
- Superb Family home
- Generous 1/3 acre plot
- 2 garages, workshop and office
- Idyllic hamlet location
- Ribble Valley
- Private property with secure access
- Mature garden
- Good access to motorway and road network
Nestled in Dilworth Bottoms between Longridge and Clitheroe, the property is just a short drive from both. Dilworth Bottoms is a hamlet close to Ribchester – a popular village which has a shop, public houses and is best known for its Roman fort remains. Longridge is a bustling town which has a wide range of facilities including shops, supermarkets, healthcare providers and schools. Stonyhurst College is within a commutable distance. There is equal access to the motorway at junction 31a and 31 of the M6 Preston.
The sweeping driveway is approached through wooden gates leading to a parking area for numerous cars and leads to a detached stone built garage with electric door with power and light laid on. There is also an attached gym to the rear. Outbuilding 2 has been converted into two offices and a generous garage/workshop with WC facilities and electric up-and-over door. The manicured gardens take you to the property where the internal accommodation comprises of a garden room, entrance hallway, generous lounge, study/playroom, spacious kitchen through to the dining area, downstairs WC and utility room.
To the first floor is the principal bedroom with dressing area and en-suite. There are two further spacious double bedrooms, one with the benefit of a nursery and the family bathroom. Situated on this elegant plot the mature garden is certainly beautiful, with an array of patio areas ideal for alfresco dining which enjoy the sun most of the day. The garden is very well stocked with mature plants, trees and shrubs and to the rear the property backs onto Cawley and Page Brook making a lovely feature.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Dilworth Bottoms, Ribchester, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ramsgreave & Wilpshire Station4.8 miles
- Langho Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Armitstead Barnett is a forward-thinking and customer-focused agency offering specialist advice for residential, agricultural development and commercial sectors.
With roots dating back to 1890 the business today covers the North West of England with offices in Garstang, Kendal, Burscough and the Ribble Valley. We are proud of the bespoke property advice and strong marketing campaigns that we are able to offer our clients, who range from private individuals through to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI210159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armitstead Barnett, Clitheroe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.