Tower Road, Belvedere
- Guide Price £375,000 to £400,000
- Live interactive virtual viewings available upon request
- Walking distance to Belvedere and Erith stations
- Walking distance to Nuxley Village
- Walking distance to Trinity school and Lesnes Heath Primary school
- Close proximity to Franks Park
- NHBC guarantee 5.5 years remaining
- Master with en-suite
- Garden mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area and rear access
- Allocated parking for 1 car and visitor spaces available
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
**GUIDE PRICE £375,000 to £400,000** This well presented three bedroom property would make an ideal family home, ideally located within a 1 mile walk of Belvedere station which will benefit from the imminent Cross rail development and within 1.5 miles of Erith station and town centre. Also within walking distance of Nuxley Village shops and park and within a few minutes walk of Franks Park. Walking distance to Trinity School and Lesnes Heath Primary School.
This must see property comprises entrance hall, downstairs wc, spacious lounge/dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms including master with en-suite, family bathroom and rear garden. Additional benefits to note include double glazing throughout, gas central heating, NHBC guarantee 5.5 years remaining, allocated parking space.
Entrance Hall: Carpet, built in storage cupboard, radiator
Lounge/Dining Room: Carpet, 4 double glazed windows to rear, 2 rooflights, French doors to rear garden, under stairs cupboard, 2 radiators
Kitchen: Vinyl floor, double glazed window to front, full range of modern base and wall units, integrated oven and hob, extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
Downstairs WC: Vinyl floor, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator
Landing: Carpet, built in storage cupboard, hatch to loft
Master Bedroom: Carpet, double glazed window to rear, radiator, access to en-suite
En-suite: Vinyl floor, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor, radiator
Bedroom 2: Carpet, double glazed floor to ceiling window to front, radiator
Bedroom 3: Carpet, double glazed window to rear, radiator
Family Bathroom: Vinyl floor, double glazed window to front, bath with shower attachments, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor system, radiator
Garden: Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, rear access
Parking: Allocated parking for 1 car, access to visitor spaces
Management Fee: £200 PA
EPC band: B
Tower Road, Belvedere
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Erith Station0.6 miles
- Belvedere Station0.6 miles
- Barnehurst Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the South East. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 247398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.