Grove Road, London, E18
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £290,000
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM VICTORIAN GROUND FLOOR GARDEN FLAT
- CHAIN FREE
- EXTENDED LEASE - OVER 130 YEARS - LOW SERVICE/GROUND RENT CHARGES
- EASY TO MAINTAIN PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH SHED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO ALL SOUTH WOODFORD AMENITIES,SCHOOLS AND TUBE STATION
Benefitting from a large double bedroom with sliding wardrobes and larger than average kitchen with direct access to the easy to maintain private garden to rear.
Location is key with this flat being a short stroll to George Lane shops, bars and restaurants and within walking distance to South Woodford Tube line.
The lease has been extended providing peace of mind to the new owner and low monthly outgoings
Grove Road, London, E18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Woodford Station0.6 miles
- Wood Street Station1.0 miles
- Snaresbrook Station1.1 miles
About the agent
WHERE CUSTOMER CARE AND INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION ALWAYS COMES FIRST!
If you have a local property why not contact us for an immediate and accurate free valuation of your property without obligation, and start taking full advantage of all the best name in the business.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 99agroveroadks. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, South Woodford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.