Larch Grove, Southminster
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom and ensuite
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Rear garden
CLOAKROOM Extractor fan, radiator, white suite comprising low level WC, corner pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, tiled floor.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 12' 10" x 8' 3" (3.91m x 2.51m) Measurement into window, bay window to front, radiator, white high gloss wall units, one housing boiler for supplying central heating and hot water, matching base units with rolled edged work surfaces over, incorporating 4 ring gas hob with hood over and oven beneath, integrated fridge freezer.
LOUNGE/DINER 15' 6" x 14' 6" (4.72m x 4.42m) Double glazed doors and side screens leading to rear garden, laminate flooring, two radiators, large walk in under stairs storage cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Stairs to ground floor, access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 10' 9" x 9' 4" (3.28m x 2.84m) Window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes, door to:
ENSUITE Heated towel rail, white suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, tiled shower cubicle
BEDROOM TWO 12' 9" x 8' (3.89m x 2.44m) Window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 5" x 7' 2" (2.26m x 2.18m) Window to front, radiator.
BATHROOM Window to side, heated towel rail, white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low level WC, panel bath with tiled splash back, tiled flooring.
REAR GARDEN 34' (10.3m) approx. in length Paved patio area, remainder laid to lawn, timber summerhouse, panelled fencing, gated side access to DRIVEWAY and front garden.
Larch Grove, Southminster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southminster Station0.8 miles
- Burnham-on-Crouch Station2.0 miles
- Althorne Station2.9 miles
About the agent
CURTIS O’BOYLE – experienced and enthusiastic independent estate agents with a reputation you can trust
Curtis O’Boyle’s first office opened in May of 1998 and was soon recognised for very high standards of service to home buyers and sellers by receiving the industry’s highest accolade of being selected “The Best Independent Estate Agency Office in the UK” at the National Association of Estate Agency Awards. This much coveted and prestigious award was achieved through friendly, knowled
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100923003806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis O'Boyle, Burnham On Crouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.