Long Meadow, Aylesbury
- FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED WITH SELF-CONTAINED ANNEXE
- ENTRANCE HALL
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING
- CLOAK ROOM
- TWO BATHROOMS
- SEPARATE ONE BED ANNEXE WITH....
- LOUNGE, SHOWER ROOM, KITCHEN & BEDROOM
- EXTENSIVE BRICK PAVED DRIVEWAY
ACCOMMODATION In Brief:-
MAIN HOUSE: Entrance hall with stairs leading to first floor and featuring space-saving understairs concealed storage.
Lounge to the front leading onto the dining area/room which is open plan onto the modern fitted kitchen.
Patio doors lead directly onto the rear garden.
A further reception room, currently used as a gym but would make a great family/TV room/office.
Finally we have a cloakroom with utility area.
To the first floor are five bedrooms. Four doubles and a very generous single.
There is a large family bathroom featuring a spa/jacuzzi bath as well as a bidet. An en-suite can be found in the master bedroom.
Of particular interest will be an extensive range of floor to ceiling, wall to wall built-in wardrobes in three of the bedrooms.
The airing cupboard can be found on the landing as well as the access to the loft.
ANNEXE: Access via entrance hall from main part of the house but crucially has its own exterior door in the kitchen.
The internal layout is very straight forward with lounge to the front, modern fitted kitchen with built-in oven and fridge, shower room and double bedroom with extensive range o fitted wardrobes.
OUTSIDE: Front:- Extensively brick paved and now providing parking for a minimum of 6 vehicles. Area of lawn.
Rear :- Fabulous, lawned South/West facing rear garden. Full width patio. Two large timber sheds and greenhouse to remain. Gated side access.
AGENTS NOTES House and annexe fully double glazed and gas to radiator central heating.
Long Meadow, Aylesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Mandeville Station1.2 miles
- Aylesbury Station1.3 miles
- Wendover Station3.5 miles
About the agent
George David Estate Agents were established in 1992 by partners Andrew Evans and George Josey and are proud to be one of the longest serving agents in the town.The Guild of Professional Estate Agents
We are Aylesbury's carefully selected member of The prestigious Guild of Professional Estate Agents. As such we have access to powerful and sophisticated marketing techniques and are interlinked with over 780 independent estate agencies nationwide, giving o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100390005725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by George David & Co, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.