Broad Field, West Hoathly, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom first floor flat
- Double aspect Sitting / Dining Room
- Sun Balcony area
- Kitchen with space for domestic appliances
- White Shower Room
- Electric heating + uPVC double glazed windows
- Front & Rear Garden + useful ground floor storage room
- Some modernisation now required + No Chain
- Sought after & central village location
- EPC rating: D and Council Tax Band: B
*NO CHAIN* An excellent opportunity to purchase a tucked away 2 bedroom first floor flat with front and REAR GARDENS situated in the heart of beautiful West Hoathly. Some MODERNISATION REQUIRED. This bright and airy flat is offered for sale for the first time since new in 1965 and the accommodation comprises: communal front door into reception hall, stairs to first floor and inner door to rear lobby with useful storage room and garden access. First floor landing with front window and private front door into: Entrance Hall storage cupboard with hanging and shelving, cupboard housing fuse box and electric meter. Bedroom 2 rear window and electric heater. Sitting / Dining Room enjoys a double aspect with front window and door to rear Sun Area enjoying double doors with Juliette balcony overlooking the rear garden. 2 electric heaters, door to rear lobby with electric heater, cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving. Bedroom 1 front window and electric heated. Kitchen fitted range of units at eye and base level, space and plumbing for domestic appliances, sink unit, heated towel rail, Dimplex heater and rear window. Shower Room white suite, wet room set up, low level WC, wash basin plus cupboard below and wall mounted medicine cabinet with mirror above and opaque rear window. Outside: an area of lawned garden to the front, access through to the Rear Garden (32’ x 15’) which has an area of lawn, timber fenced / post and wire fencing, gated entrance plus paved patio area.
Tenure: Leasehold (A new 125 year lease was issued in 1994).
Service Charge: £18.00 pcm includes building insurance, cleaning of communal areas & contingency fund for maintenance.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Broad Field, West Hoathly, West Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station3.6 miles
- Balcombe Station3.9 miles
- Three Bridges Station5.2 miles
About the agent
why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we have plenty of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know the market when it comes to discussing the value of your property.
This also means that we will have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you as soon as possible.
no unreasonable tie-ins
We NEVER tie you into on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11050169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Lindfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.