Booth Street, Cleckheaton, BD19
- WELL PRESENTED 3 BED DETACHED WITH LARGE WORKSHOP/GARAGE
- Elevated Position with Long Driveway
- 49' x 35' Workshop Ideal for Those Working From Home
- Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Stunning 4 Pce Bathroom
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Utility, WC, Rear Garden
- GCH, Alarm & uPVC DG. EPC - D.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Robert Watts Estate Agents
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to purchase this WELL PRESENTED, THREE BEDROOM DETACHED house with large attached 49' x 35' GARAGE & WORKSHOP. Offering versatile and deceptively spacious accommodation, it is situated in an elevated position and suits any number of buyers, particularly those who work from home or have a business requiring lots of storage/garage space. Great for families as it is within wlaking distance of the local schools, it offers a modern specification finish & comprises two reception rooms, kitchen, utility, wc, three good sized bedrooms and stunning four piece bathroom. Externally there is a long driveway for off street parking, outside storage building and low maintenance rear garden with pergola. Benefits from GCH, Alarm and uPVC DG. EPC - D.
3.8m x 2.4m (12' 6" x 7' 10")
Modern range of wall and base units incorporating contrasting work top and ceramic sink. Integral electric oven and four ring electric hob plus extractor. LED kickboard lighting. Front door.
5.5m x 3.3m (18' 1" x 10' 10")
Glazed double doors leading to ....
3.8m x 2.8m (12' 6" x 9' 2")
French doors leading to garden.
3.1m x 1.5m (10' 2" x 4' 11")
Having sink unit and plumbing for auto washer. Door to garage.
Useful understairs storage.
WC and wash basin.
First Floor Landing
Spacious landing area which is an ideal study/reading area.
4.1m x 2.8m (13' 5" x 9' 2")
Fitted wardrobes along one wall.
4.7m x 2.9m (15' 5" x 9' 6")
2.9m x 2.9m (9' 6" x 9' 6")
Stunning modern four piece suite comprising oval bath with central tap, glazed shower cubicle, wc and wash basin. Tiled walls and floor and chrome wall mounted towel heater.
Situated in an elevated position and accessed via a long driveway providing ample off street parking. Pleasant low maintenance garden with pergola and decked area to the rear. Attached garage/workshop measuring approx. 49' x 35' (15m x 10.8m) max split into three sections with good ceiling height and exposed roof joists. Attached workshop/store with potential to convert to office use.
Booth Street, Cleckheaton, BD19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Low Moor Station2.2 miles
- Brighouse Station3.3 miles
- Mirfield Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent, Robert Watts is the best placed agent. Since 1979 we have grown to 5 offices with 30 staff but are still a family run business and as one of the largest agents in the area we know the area better than most as we all live here, including the branch based family director James Watts. We keep things simple and with our experience and expertise, we make moving as stress free as possible with a dedicated customer service team availa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE210165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.