Briarleas Gardens, Upminster, RM14
• CONVENIENT FOR ENGAYNE PRIMARY SCHOOL & HALL MEAD SCHOOL, LOCAL SHOPS ON AVON ROAD & CRANHAM VILLAGE
• TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE
• THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN MODERNISED BY THE CURRENT OWNERS INCLUDING A NEW BATHROOM
• GAS CENTRAL HEATING
• SECLUDED COMMUNAL GARDEN AREA
• 15' LOUNGE WITH BALCONY
• QUIET TURNING
Lease Remaining: 104 years approx.
Service Charges: £940 per annum.
Buildings Insurance: £219 per annum.
Ground Rent: £100 per annum.
Council Tax: £168 per month approx.
Communal Entrance Door to Communal Hall
Stairs to all floors.
Own Entrance Door to Entrance Hall
11' x 3'2. Stairs to first floor with under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, wood effect flooring, smooth ceiling with cornice coving, doors to accommodation.
8'7 x 7'5. Double glazed window to front, range of base level units and drawers with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated Hotpoint oven and 4-ring electric hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated Indesit dishwasher, range of matching eye level cupboards, wood effect flooring, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling.
15'1 x 12'4. Double glazed window to rear, door leading to balcony area, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, wood effect flooring, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed skylight, smooth ceiling, doors to accommodation.
12'3 x 10'3. Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard, radiator, smooth ceiling.
12'3 x 7'7. Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, further storage cupboard housing wall mounted Glow Worm boiler, radiator, smooth ceiling.
8'8 x 4'3. Ventilation skylight. Suite comprising: panelled carronite bath with glazed guard, mixer tap, shower attachment and rain style shower head over, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage under, low level wc. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights.
Front of Property
Communal gardens. Communal parking.
Briarleas Gardens, Upminster, RM14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Station1.0 miles
- Upminster Bridge Station1.6 miles
- Emerson Park Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Our Upminster Branch is situated in the most prominent position for the exposure of property in Upminster, opposite the station, used by millions of people every year. Headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA and Richard Burns MNAEA who, between them, have nearly 40 years experience in the Industry and a wealth of local knowledge together with a large sphere of influence within the community.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UPM210155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Upminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.